anybody know what restaurant serves Creme Brule'?

airhead

DIS Veteran
I'd like to make a PS at a restaurant that serves this desert. Anyone know of a place?

I'm sure plenty - but I know for sure that Jiko makes an outstanding Pistachio creme brulee! very very yummy!

I'm almost positive I remember seeing Creme Brule something on the Le Cellier menu.

My sister had Creme Brule @ Le Cellier last month:

Maple Creme Brulee - caramelized maple sugar and dried cherry biscotti $4.99

Chefs de France
Creme brulée a l'ancienne - baked vanilla cream with caramelized brown sugar $5.75

Flying Fish Cafe
Banana Napoleon with Crispy Phyllo Dough, Vanilla Créme Brulée and warm caramel sauce $8

CONCOURSE STEAKHOUSE
Creme Brulee $5.99

Citricos
Tropical Fruit Creme Brulee - $8.00

I had an outstanding creme brulee at the Fountainview Bakery in Epcot. YUMMY!!!

The special lunch at Chefs de France for $14.95 includes creme brulee for dessert. Great choice if you're "money conscious".

They had it at The Cape May Clam Bake at the Beach Club last week. The menu on desserts does rotate there, so it could be hit or miss.

Hadn't seen it mentioned, but Shula's has it too, very good. Also have tried it at California Grill and Narcoosees, loved it there too, although it was flavors, not just vanilla which is my favorite.

Originally posted by airhead
I'd like to make a PS at a restaurant that serves this desert. Anyone know of a place?

I have had this at both Jiko and LeCellier. Very good in both places.

:wave: Oh airhead! CREME BRULEE IS MY FAVORITE!!!! :wave:

I always get it when I am down there- doesn't matter where- it's always good!

hi airhead - I have the BEST recipe for creme brulee if you want to make it at home - it is pretty easy! Just let me know...

The pistashio creme brulee at Jiko is a creation of their sous chef Anthony. It is out of this world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter