Anyone actually used FOT passes at gate?

mrs.pixiedust

Earning My Ears
I know, I know... I'm paranoid but I really wanted to wait and see if there were any problems at the gate before ordering my tix. Anyone actually used them yet?? :rolleyes:

FOT is probably the ticket agency that has the 5 day park hopper with 4 plus options

When is BethR supposed to be back?

She left on a trip last Friday where she was going to use the 5 + 4 option tickets. She promised to report as soon as she returned -- she's a moderator on this board.

I believe Beth is supposed to return sometime this weekend. She will post her experience as soon as she returns!

Yes, i just posted today on another thread. We were at Disney 8/8-8/13 and Universal 8/13-8/15. I bought 5 day plus 4 passes, the disneyquest/planet hollywood tix and universal tix from Florida Orlando Tickets and used all with no problems. They were the exact same tickets you get directly from Disney and Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter