Anyone at the MK this Saturday (March 5th)?

Mouseaholic

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone -

I will be at the Magic Kingdom Saturday.....anyone else around? I am coming to see "Wishes".

Early December 2003 I saw Wishes for the very first time. It was especially moving because only days before a dear friend had been diagnosed with cancer and was in desperate condition. My wish that night and every night I saw Wishes for a year was to bring Joan to the WDW and share Wishes with her....to share Disney Magic at the holidays.

Last December 7th, on the one year anniversary, Joan and I .... and a group of wonderful people from here, watched Wishes. My new wish that night...was to bring Joan back....in 10 years!

Our week at WDW was truly magical as only Disney can be at the holidays. We have memories for a lifetime.....enhanced by the special people we met from the DIS.

Three days ago we were told Joan's cancer has returned and she once again faces a desperate battle of treatments.

Earlier today my very special friend, Lou, bought a ticket for me to fly to WDW this Saturday to honor Joan by seeing Wishes once again. Lou, Joan and I sincerely believe in the magic of Wishes and although Lou and I will be at the Boardwalk Villas the end of April, I just couldn't wait that long to "Wish" for Joan.

I invite anyone there this Saturday to join me.....end of Main Street....left corner. I will be there....the one in tears....with my new wishes for Joan.

For those who cannot join me this Saturday, I invite you to take a moment to think of Joan the next time you share Wishes with your special people.

Thank you

Cathy princess:

"Remember, we must always believe in our Wishes, for they are the magic in the World. Now, lets all put our hearts together and make a Wish come true.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter