Anyone been to Bahama Breeze??

My only other question is does it require/take reservations?

As others have observed, Bahama Breeze does not accept reservations. They will place your name on the list if there is one for the night you go - and there usually is one - if you call ahead. That cuts the wait time considerably. We've called ahead and then showed up when the wait for people just coming in was 45 minutes to an hour and our wait has generally been in the 15 miinute or less range.

Dick Taylor

Oh this is our favorite too!!! LOVE the coconut shrimp and the i think the onion rings are coconut batter too so thats what makes them so delicious!! DH loves the seafood paella. I think its called the Breeze salad with tomatoes on top...soooooo good and fresh. And my kids love the mac and cheese on the kids menu made with farfalle pasta and homemade cheese sauce. Pina colada's are swirled with strawberry daquiries:thumbsup2

We just went and loved it. It's a bit loud in there, but the food was good and so were the drinks. I agree it's a bit overpriced but was nice to be out of the theme parks.

I agree with everyone else, Bahama Breeze is excellent. Ingredients are fresh and preparation is a notch or two higher than other chain restaurants.

We always visit twice when we visit the world. Call ahead is a good idea as it has been extremely busy every time we went. We are on vacation, so we do not mind waiting and people watching.

I like the Fire Roasted Jerk Shrimp appetizer and the Jerk Chicken Pasta main dish.

Ron

Thank you all. I have decided this is a place we will go two weeks from today :cool1: We are staying at Orange Lake Counry Club (we own there) and this will be a first for us.
I see there are two in Orlando. From reading the previous posts, is it correct I want to go to IDrive. I want the one with the best atmosphere.
Thanks all.

Thank you all. I have decided this is a place we will go two weeks from today :cool1: We are staying at Orange Lake Counry Club (we own there) and this will be a first for us.
I see there are two in Orlando. From reading the previous posts, is it correct I want to go to IDrive. I want the one with the best atmosphere.
Thanks all.

Anyone?
Thanks. I just printed the call ahead numbers both for Orlando but don't know which one I am suppose to go to :confused3
Lake Buena Vista or International Drive.
Thanks so much :banana:

I'm leaving on Saturday and plan to eat here on Sunday.
Can anyone tell me, please, which location is best for atmosphere? :confused3
Thank you very much!:worship:

Bahama Breezes is one of our friends fave restaurants that they make a point of going at least once a visit to Florida.

I'm leaving on Saturday and plan to eat here on Sunday.
Can anyone tell me, please, which location is best for atmosphere? :confused3
Thank you very much!:worship:

We like the Vineland Avenue location better than the Bahama Breeze on International Drive because it seems more isolated on Vineland. I know it's at the end of a busy road that runs into an even busier intersection but once you're at the restaurant or out on the porch it sure doesn't seem like a run of the mill restaurant there. I find the I-Drive to be just another of a bunch of restaurants that are all crammed in all that strip.

Dick Taylor

I've walked outside the International Drive location at night and it looked pack,does a local know which one gets busier at night.I'm assuming the I-Drive location might be a bit busier since it's got so many hotels and other attractions around it like the convention center.

We've been to both, but we love the atmosphere more at the I-Drive location, it feels more like an island atmosphere. You can call ahead 15 minutes ahead of time while on your way, and you'll get seated within 5 minutes, at least that is our experience.

Sandy

Thank you all very much!

My DH and I were thing about going to eat there, and I was wondering if the food is any good...my DH can be kinda picky. If you have ever ate there, please tell me about your experience. :goodvibes

Many times, food is alright, the drinks are better. Can be very busy at times.

Many times, food is alright, the drinks are better. Can be very busy at times.

Thanks. Where do you go, is one better atmosphere than other.
The other poster said International Drive. Is that where I should go on Sunday? Thanks.

Thanks. Where do you go, is one better atmosphere than other.
The other poster said International Drive. Is that where I should go on Sunday? Thanks.

I go to the one in Altamonte Springs because it's closer to my home. I have been to the one on Int Dr and thought it to be nice.

Don't mean to hijack this but are there ever coupons around for this? And do they have any more health-conscious/low-cholesterol stuff (for DH)?

I think there's one near us...guess we'll give it a try.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a menu with prices. I am trying to create a food budget for my Mom for our next trip. She will be paying for herself and my 12 yr old niece and I will be paying for myself and DD7. She needs an idea of what our overall food budget is going to be and I have never been here before, but really want to try it.

Don't mean to hijack this but are there ever coupons around for this? And do they have any more health-conscious/low-cholesterol stuff (for DH)?

I think there's one near us...guess we'll give it a try.

Thanks.

I have a three ten dollar cards for Bahama Breeze.
They say "Good for $10 off any adult entree. One time visit, one per use.

They expire June 2 and I am not going until July. I would be happy to send you one!

PM me if you want me to mail you a coupon. I have three. We got them by signing up at a special promo time online, I think it was a link through Facebook. We are travelling with family and all three got one, didn't realize it expired before our trip. Shouldn't let them go to waste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter