Anyone bring a portable safe for the pool or beach?

I guess the safety net is my regular glasses. It's harder to drive with those, but I'll survive the week. I'd still rather not lose my sunglasses, of course!
For $10 -$20 You can buy a pair of polarized non prescription sunglasses which are sized to wear over your regular glasses. Walmart has them in their optical deapartment. COSTCO optical sells clips in a variety of sizes. One might fit your regular glasses.

Handy if your sunglasses break or are lostt. Clips are easier to carry then a second pair of glasses.

Thanks for helping out folks! I thought we got glasses back freaky fast from Costco but apparently not - the polarized clips are a good option!

i DON'T THIS APPLIES TO POSTERS IN THIS THREAD

We
all know some selfish people will "reserve" a lounge chair for the day. Put stuff on a chair before breakfast, even though they don’t plan on using it until after lunch.

You can't always tell the difference between such a person and a person who spends an hour plus in the water. Could be the reason missing sun lotion or Sunglasses. Could have been taken or moved.

I'll leave sun lotion on my last day. Hope someone can use it

I would suggest locking valuables and wallets in the room safe and only bringing your room key to the pool. The room key is linked to your credit card, protected by a pin. It will get you through your time at the pool if you are looking to purchase drinks and food.

I agree. No hotel puts the room number on keys anymore so even if someone stole your 'key' they wouldn't know your room number.

I use this at Aulani, WDW, beaches and water parks. It just gives me peace of mind.
Vaultz Money Bag with Lock - 7 x 10 Inches, Men & Women's Locking Accessories Pouch for Cash, Bank Deposits, Wallet, Medicine, Phone and Credit Cards - Gray https://a.co/d/1CXHk3l

Not that I’m a fan of snark but sometimes the common sense type is needed to not feed anxiety and nervousness. No one is going to swipe prescription sunglasses, no one took my Prada sunglasses by my towel either.
Neat. I've had a bag stolen in a place where I shouldn't have had to worry about it. I'm not doing that again. But hey, thanks for the "common sense".

Neat. I've had a bag stolen in a place where I shouldn't have had to worry about it. I'm not doing that again. But hey, thanks for the "common sense".
So place them in your bag? I’m sorry you don’t like to hear this solution, but I’m trying to place you at ease by telling you that you have nothing to worry about.

So place them in your bag? I’m sorry you don’t like to hear this solution, but I’m trying to place you at ease by telling you that you have nothing to worry about.
I'm not sure how putting things in a bag prevents me from having a bag stolen. But again, thanks.

Everyone has different levels of comfort and a potential real solution for someone less comfortable is just a beach bag that can be locked shut and to the beach chair - slightly less obtrusive than the guard but a bit more than don’t worry be happy.
Yup. I'll definitely be taking something like the Kyss bag to hold my stuff when I'm at the pools!

I'm not sure why anyone else here feels the need to be sarcastic and rude about it.

Yup. I'll definitely be taking something like the Kyss bag to hold my stuff when I'm at the pools!

I'm not sure why anyone else here feels the need to be sarcastic and rude about it.
I've been on these boards for almost 15 years, people have come and gone, but the snark remains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter