anyone canceling LTT 12-2

MandaPerry

Mouseketeer
Our cousin decided to fly down and join us for a few nights. She is going to the MVMCP 12-2 with us and we have ps's for LTT around 4:20 for two people. I just called ant they said it was all sold out and couldn't add one person. I was wondering if anyone was going to cancel if so would you contact me and what would happen if we just showed up with an extra person?

Manda - make sure you tell them you ARE attending the MVMCP - the CM I talked to said that unless they enter in that you are able to attend that the resturant will show booked. Hope this works out for you. Otherwise just keep calling - that is what I did and eventually I got what I wanted.

~Amanda

Originally posted by MandaPerry
Our cousin decided to fly down and join us for a few nights. She is going to the MVMCP 12-2 with us and we have ps's for LTT around 4:20 for two people. I just called ant they said it was all sold out and couldn't add one person. I was wondering if anyone was going to cancel if so would you contact me and what would happen if we just showed up with an extra person?

Tour Guide Mike says that SO many people are no-shows for LTT during MVMCP that you can usually walk up and get in. You're going to kill me when I say this, but I have a PS for 4 people at 4:20 on 12-2 at LTT, and I won't know until that afternoon whether I'm going to use it or not. But if I don't, I'll be sure to call and cancel it.

Sorcha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter