Anyone cruising June 5, 2004?

Originally posted by hughiedeweylouie
It IS the day at Key West. Maybe that's not a good time either. I don't know. I'm looking for ideas.

I'm sorry about that, I was even thinking about you being on the Western route, we went Eastern, and Sunday is a sea day for us.

What about Monday sometime??

I believe that's our first day at sea.

:scratchin

We can think about it and see...

I guess we may have to wait until then unless we tried a quickie before the sailaway party. But then everyone is all wound up and pulled in so many different directions. I have tried looking around to see what other cruisers did but there are SO MANY posts to go through. You're right, let's see if someone else offers an opinion. We can post it on the regular site in the future to get suggestions.
:tongue: Ann

This is my first time here and this will be our second Disney Cruise (3 day 2 years ago). My DH, DD7 and I will be going. We will be staying on deck 6. I expect DD will be spending a lot of time at the Oceaneers club as she isn't into shopping or sightseeing. I am sure she'd love to make some friends her age that she can play with during the week.

None of us had any problems with being seasick. We hardly even noticed any motion on the boat.

DH and I are pretty excited about this vacation. We haven't told DD yet and probably won't until closer to time to go (don't want to spend 2 mos listening to "Mommy, when are we going on the cruise?"). Less than 2 months now, though! Hurray!!!!

Kat

Well, the May 22nd people are meeting at the Promenade Lounge in Deck 3 at 2 pm on Monday. They chose that date per the suggestion of other Western cruisers so why don't we do the same.
I could even mail out the stickers--maybe small green circles that say DIS Board Member. We could wear them so as to recognize each other before hand but I'll have extras for the meet.
What do you guys think?
Open to ideas for sure.
Ann

Monday sounds good to me. I am new to this but would love to meet some folks, etc. Count me in!

Monday @ that time is good...at least as far as I can tell w/out a current Navigator. We can communicate if something huge happens to be @ that time.

Looking fwd to meeting everyone!

Will send my envelope, Ann. Thanks for figuring out the logistics for us.

I can't believe it, but I'm getting a little bit nervous, just like I did for our first cruise. Don't want to forget something important...clothes for me and kids, things we will need, etc...

I work away from home so no time during the day, only evenings...:worried:

Hi Ann and everyone.Best of luck with your meet.We are looking at around 17 dissers right now for our May 22nd sail..Will let you june 5 cruisers how our meet went...But remember we go first:smooth: :smooth:

:sunny: can't believe it's 38 days away!

My DH and I are taking our DD age 15 and her friend age 16. Nice to know so many teenagers are going to be on the boat.

From what I read previously on this board it looks like we are saying Monday at 2pm on the Deck 3 Promenade Lounge. Is that correct? Are we going to have some way to identify ourselves?

I am really looking forward to meeting folks!

Kat

:Pinkbounc princess: :sunny:

Is it June 5 yet???? (and they wonder why we haven't told the DD7 yet that we are going on the cruise? Mommy's bad enough!!!!)

I haven't gotten mine either! I emailed my ta but haven't heard back yet. :( I hope they come soon. It really doesn't feel real yet without them.

So are we going to have a DIS Meet on board? It looked like maybe Monday at 2:00 but I haven't heard anything definite from anyone....

Kat

:Pinkbounc princess: :sunny:

30 days and counting!!! I cannot wait!!!!

Aren't we supposed to be receiving them by now?

I can't remember exactly, but I thought w/in a month for sure.

Let me know if any of you get yours...

V-

DCL says 7 - 14 days before cruise, but we usually get our docs about a month before.

So any day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

We got our docs about ten days ago and our kiddos are getting so excited :)

Anyone else going to be at the Raddison the night before?

Jeanne
Mom to dd14, dd12, dd10, dd7, dd2, dd1, ds1

I read somewhere that if you booked air through Disney that it takes longer for you to receive your docs. If that's the case maybe that's why we haven't received our docs yet Hopefully they'll be here soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter