Anyone doing the may 07 dance?!

yes is did change! WOW i just went an looked and now no rain! i guess try not to worry about it until friday huh.

I wouldn't worry too much. When we went a couple weeks ago (boo-hoo, I'm back), the forecast was for rain every day for the first four days and 30-40 percent rain most of the rest of the week. We ended up with two rainy periods ... one at night and one for about 30 minutes in the afternoon. The rest of the week was partly cloudy, but no rain. And even if there is some rain, it usually isn't a long downpour, and with the hot weather, it will feel good. Just go "singing in the rain" and have a blast no matter what!

Did anyone who was there from May 5-13 find any of my green mickey heads? I left them throughout the parks and marked them with JDfan.

Soooooooo sad to be back. And soooooo long until my nexy trip!:scared: :scared:

I'm not counting today or the day we leave so we have just 1 more day!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: You people out there looking at the forecast---DON'T!! It changes everyday! Pack a lot of ponchos and make the best of it!!!
Mousiemom

:cool1: :banana: :yay: We leave on Saturday! Dinner 7:00 pm at Olivia's for the first. :cloud9: I can't wait! :yay: :banana: :cool1:

So, if I don't count today and I don't count Saturday, it's 3 days. If I count today and count Saturday, it's 5 days. If I count today, but don't count Saturday it's 4 days. :headache: :confused3 I'm so confused!

Oh ... wait a minute ... I have a count down ticker and it says 4 days. So, I guess that is the right answer. Thank G0D for tickers!

See y'all real soon!

WOW just WOW

i didn't know bringing up the word rain would make such a big deal.
it's not like i was talking about everyones trip just my own!

so sorry!

WOW just WOW

i didn't know bringing up the word rain would make such a big deal.
it's not like i was talking about everyones trip just my own!

so sorry!

:confused3

:cheer2: :banana: We leave tomorrow!!!! :dance3: And we're starting to feel better!!:yay: :woohoo:

leave on thursday. 5 more days! i dont count thursday becaaause we are getting there by 8:50 am! and i dont count today. its already 2:30, days gone haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter