Anyone doing the may 07 dance?!

8 more days.. then we are going to the Swan!
I just started antibiotics yesterday for a killer sinus infection, my throat hurts, my head hurts and I'm coughing up a storm. I have 8 days to get better. Sadly, at this moment, I'm not feeliing much magic... just a bit stoned from the cough syrup...:hip
Liz

3 days til we leave for the airport!
4 days til we leave for WDW!
:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

I just started antibiotics yesterday for a killer sinus infection, my throat hurts, my head hurts and I'm coughing up a storm. I have 8 days to get better. Sadly, at this moment, I'm not feeliing much magic... just a bit stoned from the cough syrup...:hip
Liz

Look into my eyes. You are getting better. You will be better.:rotfl:

thhypnspin.gif
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

3 days 16 hours 33 minutes
But who's counting? ;) That's just about how much time I have too, give or take a few minutes :)

Liz
:( I hope you feel better soon! You should with the antibiotics! *hug* I have had a sore throat for a few weeks now and DS4 has a croupy cough and DS8 got into poison ivy last weekend... :headache: I told my kids they aren't allowed to touch anything, breath on anyone, play with anything other than stuffed animals, or do anything remotely dangerous (such as walking to the mailbox) until after our trip is over! NO MORE SICKIES OR ILLNESSES ALLOWED!!! :sad2:

It's almost mickey time!!!!!:woohoo:

We leave on Saturday...so if you don't count the rest of today or the day we leave.....4 days!!!:banana: :dance3:banana:

Lol we leave saturday morning. weather.com is saying it's going to Rain the whole time there.. I am so bumed.

what to do if it rains.?!

Lol we leave saturday morning. weather.com is saying it's going to Rain the whole time there.. I am so bumed.

what to do if it rains.?!

Have fun in the rain! Unless it's lightening and thundering badly, don't let the rain stop your fun :)

Weather.com and Accuweather both have partly sunny and sunny sometimes breezy pretty much through June 3. The forecast must have changed for the better since you last checked!!!!

yes is did change! WOW i just went an looked and now no rain! i guess try not to worry about it until friday huh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter