Anyone done a YouRide Grocery stop before?

Princess49

<font color=CC3333>It's a great big beautiful tomo
We're headed to WDW in January & staying at the BWV. We are thinking about using Youride & doing a grocery stop but we have a concern. There are only 2 of us- my boyfriend & myself & we were wondering-- should one of us stay in the car while the other does the shopping. After all, all of our luggage will be in the car & not that we don't trust anyone but you never know. How has anyone handled that? This is our first time making a grocery stop so we are in need of some advice!! Thank you so much!!

--Amy:D

bump..

I would like to know the answer, too. My FH and I have just decided to use Yourride for our honeymoon in October. But we don't know where Yourride will take us to and how we should do about it.

looking forward to hear from people who have gone to a grocery shopping with Yourride!

We used Yourride in June and went to Albertson's for our grocery stop. All six of us went into the supermarket - everyone had a list!!! I've read that there is aPublix supermarket also that they will stop at. Maybe it depends on where you are staying. Anyway, our experience with Yourride was perfect and we wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Hi !

We used Yourride in January w/grocery stop. All 5 of us went in to the supermarket ( Publix ) - even the driver did a little shopping.
The van was locked.
I think you can only be satisfied with yourride - the are really friendly.
Our flight was over an hour late - and the driver stood in baggage-claim to pick us up. Even carried out the bags for us.
I think the drivers name was Robert - really nice.

Have a great trip !

Warm regards

Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter