Anyone else end up making last minute changes?

wannabee princess

DIS Veteran
We originally were planning on Fri-Mon at the World, and only going to MK on Sat before heading to Vero (this is to be the RELAXING vacation that I never let dh do). Well, just this morning, I started thinking about doing enight on Fri (we arrive at AKL this Fri) and hitting either Epcot or DS for a few hours in the afternoon. I posted wondering if it made sense because we wouldn't arrive until noon and we have HDDR at 7:15.

Then, I talked to dh (the "I'll go to the World because you want to so badly" guy) about doing this, and he said "Why not just go ahead and go to the parks on Sun too?" !! :bounce:

I was feeling so sad that I would miss out on TT and ToT and now I'm planning on splitting Sun between DS and Epcot!

So, I just had to see if I'm the only one who ends up with plans all set and made, and then as the clock ticks down those final days/hours, you have a desire to shake things up?!

Don't feel bad! We always change our plans last minute. And when I say last minute, I mean we are usually already at WDW when we decide to change something. For instance, we went last month. We had all of our plans set. We were going to do one day at each park. We were going to go to a water park (Typhoon Lagoon). We were going to go to SW, US, IOA, and even Gatorland when we got done at the World. We were not planning to do E-nights this time.
Needless to say, we definitely changed most of our plans. We did do every park at the World, but we only spent half a day at Epcot and AK. We ended up going to MK 3 days in a row! We even did E-nights b/c we just knew we would regret it if we didn't. (REALLY glad we decided to do that! It was a blast!) We decided to cut the water park and Gatorland out. We also had reservations to eat at San Angel Inn (at Mexico in Epcot) for dinner the day we arrived. We cancelled our ressies for that at the very last minute b/c we decided to head somewhere else and eat.
So, yeah, I guess you could say we change our plans at the last minute! :teeth:

Yes I just did this. We were originally scheduled to go to HRH July 15-20 and POR July 20-26. My DH suggested (and I agreed) that we'd rather spend more time at Disney so we changed it to HRH July 15-18 and POR July 18-26. We just made these changes last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter