Anyone else having trouble modifying fastpasses?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I keep getting Olaf when I try to modify my fastpasses on the website. Is it just me?

I have been trying to modify my fastpasses since last night and I cannot get it to go through.

I have been trying to modify my fastpasses since last night and I cannot get it to go through.

Same here - posted same on another thread - I keep getting the Olaf error message since this morning - and it's NOT a browser issue - not working (web) with any of my devices or browsers

I just realized I can't even add a 3rd FP ! I only have 2 for one of our park days and when I try to add a 3rd , it's telling me we have no linked tickets !

I just realized I can't even add a 3rd FP ! I only have 2 for one of our park days and when I try to add a 3rd , it's telling me we have no linked tickets !
I'm not sure what is going on but all of my fastpasses disappeared. They did come back though.

Okay. I still can't get it to work. I also tried to link a magic band and it just froze. Ended up calling to get it linked.

App not working for me either, so seems to be a glitch on Disney part - shocking ! Getting ready to call them soon

I didn't have trouble with FP but I modified an ADR & it has now disappeared. I really want to cancel it but the system won't let me. Guess I'll be calling to cancel it.

I keep getting Olaf when I try to modify my fastpasses on the website. Is it just me?
Same here. I called, waiting over 50 minutes to connect and the CM said they did an update last night and now the FP booking experience isn't working for some people. She said she was going to pass on the info to IT, and that was about it! So they know of the glitch.

I didn't have trouble with FP but I modified an ADR & it has now disappeared. I really want to cancel it but the system won't let me. Guess I'll be calling to cancel it.

I had to call this morning because I modified our BOG lunch reservation and it dropped off of MDE. I received the email confirmation and the number was the same - only modified the time.

IT said it was a problem they know about and are working on it. It was an easy fix on her end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter