Anyone else looking at 2+ years???

WouldRatherBeInWDW

Earning My Ears
Our trip a few weeks ago was my first trip to WDW in 19 years and our first trip as a family. We had a fantastic time! Unfortunately, we are probably looking at summer 2015 for our next trip. :sad1:

Even if we could afford summer of 2014 (which is not completely out of the question), I'm not sure if my husband would want to go two years in a row. He loved it but he's not a take the same vacation every year kind of person. Two years is just so far away! Maybe if we keep talking about how much fun we had, he might want to go sooner. :thumbsup2

Im looking real far out to I leave for basic training in the air force shortly after returning from my trip this year and will have roughly 2 years of nonstop classes I need to take so looking for a Disney trip as soon as I can once im all done with that!

I was in Disney World last in 2010, before that it was like 2005... Now I am planning a trip for 2016. It's such a long wait! But the reward will be grand in the end! :thumbsup2

There will be nearly 4 years between our upcoming trip and our last. I can say that if I knew it was going to be this long before we got to come back, I would have pushed DH to stay another few days last time!

We will likely have to wait at least 2 years again before we return to WDW after this trip, unless we get some incredible-unheard-of-amazing-deal or we hit the lottery :rotfl2: . I am already getting organized to plan that trip to keep my spirits up. At least I know the 7 dwarves mine train will be done by then! :cool1:

It will be 6 years between my last trip and our upcoming trip in October. It will probably be 2015 or 2016 before we go back to the World :(

We're at the end of our 2-1/2 years. Our last trip was November 2010, and we finally get to go again next week. I can't wait!

Our last visit to WDW was April 2012. As you can see from my countdown banner, we're planning another visit in 2015. I'm currently living in Europe, so that's the first oppportunity when we return to the States. Of course, Disneyland Paris is only 4 hours away, so we got annual passports and have made several visits there in the past year. But it will still be 3+ years between our last WDW visit and the next one.

For our next trip, we'll be "empty nesters" but we're planning to take our niece who has never been to WDW. Looking forward to checking out AoA.

And then we're going back to Hawaii (Aulani this time) for our 30th Wedding Anniversary in 2016!

We just returned from our trip and think we'll be back June 2016. It'll be quite a wait, but we want DS #2 (not born yet) to be near 3 when we take him.

I was in Disney World last in 2010, before that it was like 2005... Now I am planning a trip for 2016. It's such a long wait! But the reward will be grand in the end! :thumbsup2

Wow! :faint:I thought I had a long wait! Originally we were planning our next trip in Dec. 2014 but $$$$ refuses to cooperate :sad: so we've had to rethink and plan for Dec. 2015 instead. Happy planning!:)

My last visit was Oct 2012 and my next won't be until around Jan 2016, so it will be 3+ years for me. I'm starting nursing school in August, so DH and I decided to save up for a graduation celebration trip to the World! :) I am already eagerly awaiting the day that I can begin planning "for serious"!

It will be 2 yrs before we go back. We are leaving in 5 days and I already know we will go back in June 2015 or 2016 at GF ( first time at GF- daughters fav resort)

We usually go once or twice a year and will be back in February 2014. After that it may be 2016 before we return. My nephew is graduating high school in 2015 and we are planning on doing a family cruise. Don't think I can afford to do a week at Disney and a cruise. :sad1:

But I will keep dreaming! :p

Well...I think every one of us would go multiple times a year if we could!

:D

The good thing about having to wait 2-3 years until your next trip will be(hopefully) all the new attractions like Avatarland.

We try to go every other year. Would love to go every year but we have to save up to go. Like having everything paid for in advance so every other year it is. September 2015 will be our next trip hopefully. Possible job changes in my future so that might have to be changed. :worried:

We were just there July 2013 and are looking at 2016 :) Wish it was sooner but waiting until our son graduates college. Then our daughter who is a huge Disney fan like me won't know till this time next year what month she will have free, she is first year med student. As soon as I find out when we can go I am booking a Room at Yacht Club even though it will be so far in advance I just like the feeling of having my room booked :banana:
And so we wait :rolleyes1

We go every other year because it is a costly trip for us and we need time to save up. It also lets the excitement build. Before I knew it, we are almost at a year away so now I feel like I can figure out what we want to do, ADR's etc. that we can make on July 9th. Time flies and it's going to be great!!! My dream is to one day own DVC and then possibly take more frequent trips but for now we are happy with this plan....and people still say that they can't believe we are going again..LOL

We go every other year because it is a costly trip for us and we need time to save up. It also lets the excitement build. Before I knew it, we are almost at a year away so now I feel like I can figure out what we want to do, ADR's etc. that we can make on July 9th. Time flies and it's going to be great!!! My dream is to one day own DVC and then possibly take more frequent trips but for now we are happy with this plan....and people still say that they can't believe we are going again..LOL

Yeah...I've just come to accept the fact some people *get* the allure and charm of Disney(like all of us on these boards) and many others that never will.

ME! We have not been for 3 years now and our next trip will be June 2015. Can not wait until the reservation system opens up for those dates!!!! it will be a triple grad trip - my oldest daughter's HS grad, my youngest daughter's middle school grad :) , and my college grad (hopefully!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter