Anyone else PATIENTLY waiting for April hours??

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I can't stand it. I already have our itinerary for our 11 days in April done and our PS's called and booked. Now when will we see those hours?? I just know my schedule will have to change, especially the night time, given that its Easter week. Here it is, our fifth year in a row, and I'm patiently waiting for the hours to be posted!!!!!!!

Me too!!! I haven't even made PS arrangements yet because i'm waiting for the hours!!!

I expect the hours to be released about the first week of February. I'm in the same situation as Jillpie, PS's made, which day for which park planned out (along with PS's) and all I need to make it complete are park hours. Every Monday I say just** weeks unti hours should be out! LOL
I'll be pretty busy over the next few weeks at work, so the time should fly!

Jillpie - I'm with you...can you hear my foot tapping under my computer thump, thump, thump, fingernails tapping...;)

I have my huge calendar blocked out with each day at which resort. Then each meal for each day. Which park on which day. Which priority seatings to go with which park on which day.

Are we all obsessed?

The only thing I don't have is the hours and what parades on which days.

We are going in May. The projected hours stink. I was there in May of 2001 and could swear that the MK was open later than 7pm during the week.

I am waiting too!

Hey Lizzie, where did you get the calendar with just one week? Did you make your own or find it on the "net"? I need one with enough space to write in!

My family thinks I am nuts to plan and plan and plan. If I don't do it we would not have been able to experience so many great things while at WDW!!:D

They have people like us to thank!!;)

Kimmie,

I have a magnetic calendar with sheets that don't have the dates filled in. You fill them on depending on which month you want. I thnk I bought it a wal-mart.

Anyway, took one page out and used two weeks worth of boxes as one week, then the last two weeks of boxes as my second week.

Does that make sense???

Thanks Lizzie!

I am at Wal-Mart all the time. I will look for them!

Thanks again!

Kimmie:D

You guys are so funny. I thought nobody would respond to this, thought I was the only one nuts enough to post 3 months away! Anyway, to lmr30, not to worry you, but when I made my last PS yesterday, their tables for five were practically all booked up for everything that I was mentioning. I couldn't believe it, so I was glad I booked the PS's when the 120 day mark came available. I wouldn't wait too much longer if you are going Easter week, you can always cancel...but you probably already know all this. :D

I'm in planning mode for my April trip, too. The main thing I'm excited about is that my boyfriend hasn't been since the early eighties. I'm thinking about everything to show him in a short period of time. I think we'll skip Epcot, because he's not that excited about it, so here's my plan:

Thurs, 9 AM flight, arrive 11:30
Arrive hotel by 12:30
Be at MGM by 2, spend afternoon and evening

Fri- my birthday
Magic Kingdom

Sat
Blizzard Beach in the morning/early afternoon
rest back at hotel
Downtown Disney- shopping, DisneyQuest, maybe Pleasure Island

Sun
Animal Kingdom in the morning
meet the bus to the cruise ship at about 12:30

We, too are waiting for April hours. We are going 12-19/03 the week before Easter and I too am waiting to do PS's til we know hours. I'm beginning to worry that we won't get where we want to eat. We'll have to wait though I guess :)

Hi Lezah,

You probably should start getting your PS's now. Plan them for when you want to eat. We are there for part of the time you will be and I went ahead and made a few PS's already. I know that it was getting full at Chef Mickey's for Easter in case anyone is interested.

I agree with kimmie. At least call now and get them, you can always cancel later. I can't believe the places that are already filling up. Hey kimmie, you and I have the exact same countdown! April 16th, here we come! Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter