Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List? What is the holdup?

Ain't that the way of the world? Hurt women and kids and its crickets, business as usual but, so much as embarrass a powerful man and the wold rushes in to protect... they don't need protection.

Protect the innocent, these men ain't that neither were the women who assisted by gathering kids, throw them ALL to the wolves, and by wolves I mean us.

Last edited:

I'll be interested to see it. Allegations have been made about a prominent Canadian politician being on the list. Even though I absolutely revile this particular official, I am hoping and praying the rumors aren't true. :scared:

Considering the way things have worked out for everyone except Epstein what possible difference is it going to make now. There is nothing illegal about having your name on a list even if there might be something more significant connected to it, there has to be a reason beyond being listed.

editing because my response was too cranky.
FWIW, I think it’s just the names of associates and they will have to answer for their relationship with a known predator. Let them squirm.

Last edited:
Anyone who was there to exploit young girls needs to be arrested, tried and jailed. But, keep in mind that Epstein also was involved in philanthropy, finance and science, so some of the people on that list may have actually not known who they were dealing with. John Glenn was on the Epstein plane once, but I find it difficult to believe he was a predator. If any of our former presidents were violating young girls, they should be punished to the full extent of the law. My party loyalty, NVM which party, doesn’t supersede my sense of fundamental decency.

Last edited:
Considering the way things have worked out for everyone except Epstein what possible difference is it going to make now. There is nothing illegal about having your name on a list even if there might be something more significant connected to it, there has to be a reason beyond being listed.
A huge difference? It could help victims come forward and prosecute the perpetrators. Why allow criminals to slink back into the shadows?

so some of the people on that list may have actually not known who they were dealing with.
It is extremely rare that people are that unaware.

The more likely explanation is that some on the list had heard rumors but without proof could claim ignorance at the time so they could extract the value they wanted.

Much like Harvey Weinstein.

Reactions: rlk
As far as I know the list will not be doxing any victims, heaven knows they have been robbed of enough choice already.

The "doe" term seems to be used to protect powerful men and their dead victims. In this case the powerful people associated with a massive pedophile network that appears to have had it's own flourishing tour operations in the US complete with it's own island just a short flight away, boasting it's own plane and branches in places like NYC.

Everything about it seems to acutely highlight the two tier justice system in world. I mean when is the last time any of us read a newspaper or court proceeding about a regular person associated with crime and referred to as a doe? The courtesy seems reserved for dead victims of men and the men themselves plus their "familiars" (like with vampires), because you know, reputation - whole thing makes me ill.

A huge difference? It could help victims come forward and prosecute the perpetrators. Why allow criminals to slink back into the shadows?
I'm not against the list being shown, I'm against people assuming that because someone's name is on a list that they participated or even knew about the sinister things that were happening. We should have been able to know based on the last few years that many lives can be injured by the knee jerk reaction by the generally unknowledgeable public. The list is being released and I'm sure there are a drooling group of lawyers out there that will pursue it and those that deserve it will get their just due. Anyone like Epstein would have a list of possible marks and most of them would have to be wealthy. Makes me kind of glad that I'm just an average Joe and will not show up on anyone's list.

I'm not against the list being shown, I'm against people assuming that because someone's name is on a list that they participated or even knew about the sinister things that were happening. We should have been able to know based on the last few years that many lives can be injured by the knee jerk reaction by the generally unknowledgeable public. The list is being released and I'm sure there are a drooling group of lawyers out there that will pursue it and those that deserve it will get their just due. Anyone like Epstein would have a list of possible marks and most of them would have to be wealthy. Makes me kind of glad that I'm just an average Joe and will not show up on anyone's list.
So let those that are innocent explain how and why they are innocent, as is their right. If an associate of mine is accused of these crimes, I’m singing from the rooftops that I am not involved, cutting all ties and assisting an investigation in any way that I can. So if there is nothing to be found, there is nothing to be found.

But to not release the list and out the predators in case people mistakenly assume innocent people are guilty is absurd. People think wrong things every day. These adults (of considerable means) can defend themselves. Underage girls and boys with no stature or wealth could not protect themselves at all and THEY are what matters here.

So let those that are innocent explain how and why they are innocent, as is their right. If an associate of mine is accused of these crimes, I’m singing from the rooftops that I am not involved, cutting all ties and assisting an investigation in any way that I can. So if there is nothing to be found, there is nothing to be found.

But to not release the list and out the predators in case people mistakenly assume innocent people are guilty is absurd. People think wrong things every day. These adults (of considerable means) can defend themselves. Underage girls and boys with no stature or wealth could not protect themselves at all and THEY are what matters here.
The problem with this is it presumes guilt. Whoever is named will be forever tainted, whether it was a business meeting, a plane ride, a party etc. After all one expects everyone named to say they are innocent!

Hindsight is 20/20.

Well, the cool part is that the man is as guilty as they come and it’s been known for years, so nobody has to worry about that question. I think the body of evidence spoke for itself and people had years and years to sever ties. And I’m going to go out on a limb and say yes, I would be likely to cut ties long before the trial stage when there was that much proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter