Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List?

The problem with this is it presumes guilt. Whoever is named will be forever tainted, whether it was a business meeting, a plane ride, a party etc. After all one expects everyone named to say they are innocent!

Hindsight is 20/20.
Again that is unfortunate but they have a chance to defend themselves, the kids didn’t. I stand by my opinion.

So let those that are innocent explain how and why they are innocent, as is their right. If an associate of mine is accused of these crimes, I’m singing from the rooftops that I am not involved, cutting all ties and assisting an investigation in any way that I can. So if there is nothing to be found, there is nothing to be found.

But to not release the list and out the predators in case people mistakenly assume innocent people are guilty is absurd. People think wrong things every day. These adults (of considerable means) can defend themselves. Underage girls and boys with no stature or wealth could not protect themselves at all and THEY are what matters here.
I agree, the guy was plainly a scheming psycho only too happy to assist powerful pervs with their rape fantasies to get closer to power. This can't happen if 100% of your people are pervs like you, I'm sure the photo bombing images happened to some extent because he had to make himself appear connected and proper that should be easy enough to prove because there would be no texts, no emails, no trail and only a single photo. BUT as is true in any circles there is a tipping point where everyone knows exactly who you are and what you are about. I can't even imagine a world in which powerful bankers, politicians and billionaires aren't vetting the people they are vacationing with, to argue ignorance if they were on his plane, staying at his rape island or in his rape homes full of cameras is a load of manure.

Certainly, ANYONE visiting his rape tourism island is a bridge too far, same goes for being anywhere near the Cluster F once he was convicted. How he walked after that is its own crime, lots of people with blood on their hands.

I'm really mixed on this list. It sounds as though there are people that could be on the list that were not involved in harming young girls. In other words, some were possibly tied to Epstein's more altruistic and charitable ventures and shouldn't be branded as something vile and criminal. Some may argue guilt by association regardless of activities, but it does sound like there are people with ties that weren't involved in the more scandalous activities. That being said, anyone tied to the exploitation and harm of the young girls should be exposed and face criminal investigation/punishment. If that list involves political leaders, prominent entertainers, clergy, etc. then so be it.

I'm guessing that the list will contain many high-powered people from the business world that won't be recognizable names, so that's of little interest to me. For the names I do recognize, it'll be for them to sort out. It will likely be difficult to pin any specific actions on them given the time passed and limited data.

Well, the cool part is that the man is as guilty as they come and it’s been known for years, so nobody has to worry about that question. I think the body of evidence spoke for itself and people had years and years to sever ties. And I’m going to go out on a limb and say yes, I would be likely to cut ties long before the trial stage when there was that much proof.
I truly hope that no one close to you is ever falsely accused of a crime (for their sake).

As far as I know the list will not be doxing any victims, heaven knows they have been robbed of enough choice already.

The "doe" term seems to be used to protect powerful men and their dead victims. In this case the powerful people associated with a massive pedophile network that appears to have had it's own flourishing tour operations in the US complete with it's own island just a short flight away, boasting it's own plane and branches in places like NYC.

Everything about it seems to acutely highlight the two tier justice system in world. I mean when is the last time any of us read a newspaper or court proceeding about a regular person associated with crime and referred to as a doe? The courtesy seems reserved for dead victims of men and the men themselves plus their "familiars" (like with vampires), because you know, reputation - whole thing makes me ill.
Just because cases aren't the subject of news reports doesn't mean that they are tremendously rare. It's not unheard of for doe cases to work through the court system for various reasons that don't have anything to do with protection of the powerful or rich. The reasons for the blind caption vary, as do the types of cases.

Just because cases aren't the subject of news reports doesn't mean that they are tremendously rare. It's not unheard of for doe cases to work through the court system for various reasons that don't have anything to do with protection of the powerful or rich. The reasons for the blind caption vary, as do the types of cases.
When I read a newspaper article about so and so who did XYZ I usually get to see the monsters face and name. For example, there was a monster woman who was caught on video kicking her partner's little dog on the news this morning - got her face and name just fine, no Miss Doe in the news this morning, no-siree.

In my experience, as an everyday person I have only seen the Doe term used for dead poor people and rich men. I do not think it is a coincidence.

My understanding is Rodgers and Kimmel have a feud. Rodgers better be careful so carelessly throwing people's names around. He sure likes his conspiracy theories. Nutter.
Yes they've gone back and forth before, but making jabs someone about vaccination and conspiracy theories is a far cry from implying that someone was associated with Epstein "in that way" so I agree with you; you can't toss those types of accusations about.

...so some of the people on that list may have actually not known who they were dealing with.
At the time, maybe some did not.

But, the minute it was made clear that Epstein was a rapist and child molester, people that were on the plane should have come forward. They should have held their own news conference, denouncing this man and vowing to answer any questions that may help the investigation. Perhaps even some humility and shame for associating with such scum.

It's like none of these people have a moral compass. Watching documentaries on Epstein, I could tell he was someone I would distance myself from, abuse or not. He was just a creepy person. A bad vibe.

I truly hope that no one close to you is ever falsely accused of a crime (for their sake).
I truly hope you can see the difference between me wanting a list of people gathered in a deposition about people who were part of SEX RING TRIAL to be named, and what you are insinuating. It’s so not even close to the same thing it is laughable. This list will also be released with context to their role in the trial. It won’t just name every person he ever knew.

I’m an adult well capable of making rational thoughtful analysis of a situation. Where did I say I would stop associating with someone in my life if falsely accused of something? You need to stop with the personal attacks and READ what I’m saying.

When I read a newspaper article about so and so who did XYZ I usually get to see the monsters face and name. For example, there was a monster woman who was caught on video kicking her partner's little dog on the news this morning - got her face and name just fine, no Miss Doe in the news this morning, no-siree.

In my experience, as an everyday person I have only seen the Doe term used for dead poor people and rich men. I do not think it is a coincidence.
Merely pointing out that there are many reasons and many types of cases that percolate through the court system with blind captions for various reasons. The amount of all court cases reported on in the news compared to the total amount percolating through the system is quite small. A very small proportion of blind caption cases are in the news.

I truly hope you can see the difference between me wanting a list of people gathered in a deposition about people who were part of SEX RING TRIAL to be named, and what you are insinuating. It’s so not even close to the same thing it is laughable. This list will also be released with context to their role in the trial. It won’t just name every person he ever knew.

I’m an adult well capable of making rational thoughtful analysis of a situation. Where did I say I would stop associating with someone in my life if falsely accused of something? You need to stop with the personal attacks and READ what I’m saying.
The problem with it is that falsely accused are not treated the same as never accused. And that’s why they have to take their time and make sure they only name ones they are sure are guilty.
If you had a friend that was falsely accused you might treat them the same after finding out it was false, but the rest of your community won’t.

If an associate of mine is accused of these crimes, I’m singing from the rooftops that I am not involved, cutting all ties and assisting an investigation in any way that I can
Um, ya kind of just said that. I even asked you if you'd wait for a verdict, and you doubled down. Now you're backtracking. Make up your mind.

And what "personal attacks?" I merely said that I hope no one close to you is falsely accused lest you hang them out to dry. That's not a personal attack. Jeez, dude, chill out.

Let's also be clear here, the Epstein case only blew up because at the centre of it were money, sex, and celebrity - the three things we as a society love to gossip about (especially sex since we're so repressed). But the truth is that there are hundreds of other Epsteins out there and their victims aren't discussed in national newspapers. Whether it's the handsy uncle or the pedo priest or the baptist preacher, this type of thing happens all the time. Being committed to the cause of justice for the wronged is one thing, but waiting for a list to gossip about and point fingers is repugnant.

Merely pointing out that there are many reasons and many types of cases that percolate through the court system with blind captions for various reasons. The amount of all court cases reported on in the news compared to the total amount percolating through the system is quite small. A very small proportion of blind caption cases are in the news.
Ok, I'll go with it, let's say you are correct, I am doubtful but lets just say that out of all the everyday people arrested with incomes of under 100K every day a full 50% are afforded the use of the Doe term and that all the state appointed attorneys do this process daily. Lets take the position the use of this term is not a class and expensive lawyer thing.

What is the reason you are bringing this up on this thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter