Anyone ever NOT been able to pull up their dining reservations on disneyworld.com??

kscwgirl

Earning My Ears
I have all the confirmation numbers, given to me over the phone by Disney, but I am inputting the confirmation numbers and the phone number and the website will NOT pull up our ADR's. Not sure if I should be freaking out or not. :confused3

I had that problem today, and realized I had to log in to check my dining reservations, the main page was for hotel reservations. Could that possibly be the problem?

Hope that helps.

Hi Sara

Lots of people having that problem. I called last night and the CM was able to pull them all up but I can't - and yes I am logged in. It turns out that when I made them the system threw out my phone number/didn't register it. I definitely entered it but she said it has happened before. It appears there is no remedy. I do have the email confrimation and wrote numbers down (in case of inadvertent delete :eek:) but if I want to amend anything I have to call.

Try inputting your other phone numbers.

Even though I gave my cell phone number when I called to make ADRs, the reservations I made by phone automatically used my HOME phone number, which is what is in my resort reservation (I had to link so I could do 180+10). So try, your other phone numbers, if they are in your main resort reservation, even if you only gave your cell when booking ADRs.
I hope that makes sense.

Try inputting your other phone numbers.

Even though I gave my cell phone number when I called to make ADRs, the reservations I made by phone automatically used my HOME phone number, which is what is in my resort reservation (I had to link so I could do 180+10). So try, your other phone numbers, if they are in your main resort reservation, even if you only gave your cell when booking ADRs.
I hope that makes sense.

I couldn't pull mine up the other day either because I was entering my home phone and they were under my cell phone. As soon as I entered my cell, they popped right up.:)

I had trouble yesterday but I figured since I had re-booked my package and have a new confirmation number that my original dining ressies were tied to my first booking # which is now void. I think this makes sense... In any event, I couldn't view my reservations to cancel one of them - I had to call and all was well.

Sometimes the disney site can be tempermental. You just have to patient with it. There was a trip a while ago where I couldn't pull up my ressies till nearly 2 months before the trip. Sometimes, you just have to call Disney can use your social skills. While Disney is magical, it isn't always perfect! Also, make sure that you didn't have a dyslexic moment and transposed two of the numbers (like I did)!

I was just on the website and clicked on a question mark. It said that they were updating the My Disney Vacation portion of their website and that information couldn't be accessed at this moment.

That has happened to me before - somehow my dining was booked under part of my address and not my phone number or reservation number (according to the CM I called - a computer glitch) the CM could bring everything up just fine and emailed me everything. I just had to call for any changes. I have used it many times since then and have not had any other problems.

I had the same issue yesterday. We have a grand gathering planned. So some of our ADR's are under my name and some under my dad's. But I used my number to book them all. I called and the CM said some were under my old phone and some were under my new one. Disney must default to your original phone because that phone number they have for us is really old.

Also, I had to log in under my Disney account for my ADR's and use hubby's account to pull up the other ones.

I have all the confirmation numbers, given to me over the phone by Disney, but I am inputting the confirmation numbers and the phone number and the website will NOT pull up our ADR's. Not sure if I should be freaking out or not. :confused3

If you gave them your email address, they should have sent you a confirmation email. I booked a Fantasmic package over the phone and was sent a confirmation email with all the info that would have been on the site. I can also look at it on the site when I put in the confirmation number and the phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter