Anyone find Club 33 yet??

_Twinks&Spinks_

<marquee><font color=navy>i <font color=red>♥ <fon
I'm just wondering since probably 1 in 200 or 300 people have the pin...

:confused3

just wonderin'

Club33 is opened by Hosts once in a while.
Or you can sometimes win it as a prize so you can throw your own party in it.
It is not always open.
Hope that helps :)

I would be glad to give you a Club33 pin. I can log into the game if you are in there now.

Anybody have any pictures .. that would be cool ... or is it a secret, like the real Club 33 :laughing:

If you are talking about the Host Club 33 pin I have like 6 of them. No clue why I do but would give one up if someone needed it and does not have it.

I'm just wondering since probably 1 in 200 or 300 people have the pin...

:confused3

just wonderin'
The Club33 pin was a host pin and was a prize back in February (many people have this pin or multiples of this pin...but may not wear it. I know I haven't worn mine for several weeks). The room itself cannot be "found"...but rather there will be special events where hosts will open it up, or players can win the opportunity to use the room for a party with friends. It was open to everyone for one weekend only as a preview back in February.

Speaking of Club33, there's a party going on there now...best guest room winners get to have parties there and I caught one under way...

club33.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter