Anyone for the 12/12/04 Wonder??

I'm paid full!!! The only things I have to pay for now are 1 night at All-Star movies and a rental car.
The countdowns seem to be finally moving fast and furious. (When my timer was over 300 it seemed to move so slowly)
Major Woody- sorry you won't be on this cruise but you will have a great time with the mousefesters.
Bosslady- so glad your daughter is doing well and can cruise!

pirate: ::MinnieMo :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:
DH ME DD(8) DS(7) DS(1)

I am starting to get impatient myself. My trip actually begins visiting my brother and his family in Georgia, then WDW for 5 days then the cruise. So lots of excitement before we even get on the ship.

JJ

Thanks for the concerns about my daughter. I just hope she doesn't have a relapse which seems to happen a lot anymore.

But more about positive things, last night I was flipping through on our TV and it has a TV guide station, I saw that on the Travel Channel at 6PM was the Disney Cruise line - it was then 6:02, we called our daughter and her family and had them watch it. They called back and were so excited that my son-in-law said they were already planning there 2nd cruise and haven't even gone on there first. He thought it looked really romantic. He even admitted that he sees why my husband and I chose Disney over other cruise lines even though it was just the two of us.

After Oct. 30, we're getting our suitcase down out of the attic to start packing. I know that's early, but we can't wait, LOL.

Gail

CheapMom said:
The countdowns seem to be finally moving fast and furious.

That's funny! I have just the opposite feeling. I feel like time is standing still! It rushed by until I had to make that final payment, and now it seems that the countdown doesn't change at all! We're all paid up too, except for the last two nights at Caribbean Beach Resort, which I'll pay on Friday of this week. That's a total of 13 nights (6 for us, 7 for son and his family) at Pop Century before our cruise, and three nights after! I can't wait. Maybe that's why it seems like it's taking so long.

I can't start my "pre-packing" phase yet because I have a business trip next month, and I doubt that I'll be needing much cruise-related stuff in Atlantic City in November (although The Tropicana, where I'll be staying, does have a very nice pool so I'll be bringing a bathing suit).

bossladypu--I love that Travel Channel show! I watch it every time it's on (at least when I'm at home!).

Beth

Hi everyone, wow, this thread has been going for awhile.

We just booked on the 12/12 Wonder. Its myself, my sister, and my 7-yr old daughter.

I went on a Disney cruise in 1989, but then it was run by Premier Cruise Line. I think my sister took a cruise about 10 years ago. Since its been such a long time, we are kind of like newbies :earsgirl:

I am hoping my daughter meets some friends on board.

Welcome aboard the boards. Wow you are really going to enjoy this cruise. There is just no comparison to the old premiere big red boat. Since my DW and I don't have any children I can't give you much advice about those things, but from what I read here on these boards, she will have no trouble at all making friends.

JJ

Lorizop,

Welcome.

I am hoping my daughter meets some friends on board.

My three grand-daughters are going on the cruise and two are 10 & 11 so they will be together, but the youngest will be 6 Nov. 6 and she has no one either, it would be nice if they could hook up.

Gail

My family of three children ages 10, 7, 3 and four adults will be there I can't wait its a christmas present to the children.

Lorizop & mommyofdanp:

We're not bringing any kids with us this time (and my son (30) is still upset about it), but last year my 8 year old niece announced that it was the greatest vacation she ever had, and she doesn't want to go on any other vacations until she can go on Disney Cruise Line again! Hmmm, now that I think of it, we've only been on one non-DCL vacation since we took our first DCL cruise in 2001. That vacation was last Memorial Day Weekend. We went to WDW for a quick getaway!

I can't wait to cruise again. These days are dragging by so slowly!

Beth

Ooops, sorry for the double post. I put my tea cup down on top of my mouse button! I think I'll pull myself together now!

Beth

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. This trip is a birthday present for my sister. We are starting to get really excited about it.

Bossladypu, that would be nice if we introduce the young girls. My daughter is almost 8 so she'll still be in the younger group. I'm sure they'll have a great time. She usually makes friends with others right away. princess:

I changed over the kids closets from summer to winter last weekend, and packed enough summer stuff for the vacation right into the suitcases!!! It was very exciting!

Time is starting to rush by now! Once Halloween is over, it will be QUICK!!!!

Bossladypu, that would be nice if we introduce the young girls. My daughter is almost 8 so she'll still be in the younger group. I'm sure they'll have a great time. She usually makes friends with others right away.

Oh that'd be great, my grand-daughter is very mature for her age as she plays with my 10 & 11 yr old grand-daughters. Her name is Mychala (which is Mikayla), but they choose to spell it differently.

Gail

Hello...

Call me crazy... My husband and I just booked onto this cruise with our DVC Points. (It'll be our fifth one on Disney)

Funny thing is....we barely have our land legs back again..just did the 3 day on 9/30.

We were so bummed over missing CC. (It didn't open until the week after our cruise.) We decided to come back and try again.
I was so excited when I read that the X-mas decorations would be up. (Yay!)

We're leaving our 11 yo daughter at home with DGM & DGP this time.

I had a lot a fun meeting fellow DIS'ers on the 9/30 cruise. Hope this cruise is just as good if not better....

Hi, goofyforlife!

I don't think you're crazy for booking again so soon! I would cruise every other month if I could (in between, of course, I would be doing the other month at WDW!).

This will be our fourth cruise on Disney, and our third one at this time of year. We love it.

I just calculated how many days I have left in my office until I leave for vacation...NINE!!! Of course, I have a week-long business trip, too, but it's to Atlantic City, so that's like a little added vacation for me!

I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow DIS'ers on board. There aren't a lot of us, at least not according to this thread!

Beth

Hi Goofyforlife, I don't think your crazy either. When we retire
we're moving to Florida so I can go to WDW everyday if I want,
plus get Florida residence discount for cruises, etc. Hope to meet everyone soon.

Gail

Hi there 12/12 Wonderers!

This will be our first Disney cruise, but we've been on other cruiselines before. Also, our first family vacation, hubby & I like "our" time.

So, when do we talk about getting together on the ship? Our kids are 5 & 3. Anyone else have kiddos that age?

We're really getting excited!!!

Hi Goofy for life,

My wife thinks I am crazy for sure. But she puts up with me anyway. I think I'll move to Florida before I retire so I can go to the Comedy Warehouse whenever I want.

JJ

[

QUOTE]Originally posted by bossladypu
Oh that'd be great, my grand-daughter is very mature for her age as she plays with my 10 & 11 yr old grand-daughters. Her name is Mychala (which is Mikayla), but they choose to spell it differently.
[/QUOTE]

That would be nice. My daughter's name is Riley.

We are staying that the Radisson the night before. Anyone else staying there on the 11th?

:boat:

Lorizop and Bossladypu,

We'll be on the 12/12 cruise too. We have 2 daughters. One is 7 and the other is 11, so I hope they can meet up with your girls. It would be a bonus to have some time alone with my DH!!

Look forward to meeting all of you!!
Brigitte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter