• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone from Indiana?

Greenfield Indiana here, there are 10 of us heading to WDW end of May and 2 more from Avon. The freezing rain today made them let school out early, roads are pretty nasty!

I am from Hammond so hello neighbor. I will be flying out of Indy with my family of seven in June to the world. Dave

Warren! 2 hours north of Indy, 1 hour south of Ft Wayne on I-69! Will be in WDW in February and March of 2008 with the Huntington North Varsity Singers show choir!
Go Vikes. :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2:

Our show choir will be in Huntington next weekend and will be going to WDW in March for Showstoppers!

Our show choir will be in Huntington next weekend and will be going to WDW in March for Showstoppers!

Interesting the Swing Choir from here in Logansport is going to WDW the last few days of March the firsxt few days of April.

DW, DD's and I will be in the world May 31st through June 7. :cool1:

Another Hoosier checking in. I live near Avon which is just outside of Indianapolis :)

Good morning from the Sunny Side (Georgetown/Floyds Knobs area)! Son is in Fort Wayne, so we get around Indiana a lot.

Gotta love Hoosiers! ::MinnieMo

The southern most part of Indiana here, Jeffersonville.

Heading to the World in September for free dining! :cool1:

Hey Jeffersonville is my home town. I however am moving over to Louisville this month, got a condo over there. It really is A Small World huh. OK now everyone has that song stuck in his/her head dont you :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter