Anyone from Indiana?

Greenwood here - glad you joined us!! :cool1:

Incidentally, we just had an Indy-area (and beyond) DIS member meet-up Labor Day weekend. Keep an eye out for another one - don't know when or where, but it was so much fun we all said we'd like to do another!

I'm from the southside of Indianapolis!:thumbsup2

Just outside Greenwood on the southside here.

I always wonder if I've run into Dis'ers in my travels around town! :upsidedow

Grew up in Zionsville, go to school in Indianapolis, work in Fishers and live in Carmel... YAY! GO COLTS!

You know what I was just thinking??? I have a ton of Disney scrapbooking to do and I would love it if some gals could get together and share their experiences and scrapbook.... any scrapbookers out there?

Ok so I'm from IL but I'm 60 miles from Evansville and shop there often!

I always wonder if I've run into Dis'ers in my travels around town! :upsidedow

Now when I see decked out Disney vehicles around Avon, I can think they're a Diser! I never would have guessed there'd be so many replies for Avon(field;))!

Now when I see decked out Disney vehicles around Avon, I can think they're a Diser! I never would have guessed there'd be so many replies for Avon(field;))!

Oh me too...I've always wondered when I saw a van everyday last year. Whoever owns the van was picking up their preschooler in avon at the same time I was and they had the family stickers in the back with everyone wearing mickey hats (so cute). And I told my DH one day...see...i'm not the only one.

Way down here in Jeffersonville, across the bridge from Louisville. Originally from IL but DH and I spent several yrs in Granger(by South Bend) and a couple in Schererville and consider ourselves Hoosiers by fault as both of our girls were born in IN.

Half-way between Wakarusa and Nappanee, out in the country where the crickets have been really loud this summer! (But that's okay, 'cuz it's actually kinda nice, especially since winter is practically just around the corner. :scared: (I'm not good with winter anymore... really have to get to WDW more often!) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter