Anyone get a faxed confirmation from HRH?

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
I called HRH last week since I never got a confirmation from the ressie I made in May for next Easter. They said it would be faxed that day. Never came. Called yesterday, told the faxes were computer generated and they would do it again, but it didn't come again.
Is this a new thing that they fax you confirmation? Anyone really did get one?

Think I'm going to have to insist on one being mailed.

When I made my reservations, I received a confirmation reservation number over the phone. Should I insist on receiving one in the mail or via fax too?

I do not want to arrive and find out I don't have a room.

I received my confirmation via snail mail about three weeks after making ressies.

I have never recieved a written confirmation by snail mail, email, or fax. I'm a bit concerned. Now I have to go and find the number they gave me over the phone. I seem to have misplaced it. O WOIS ME If I don't find that number. It seems as if some people recieve snail mail confirmation...and some don't. Wish they'd be more consistant.

I asked for a faxed confirmation, and several phone calls later I did recieve a fax.:D I do believe it took awhile though. With-in days of the fax, I recieved 2 confirmations via mail.

I guess my question will be, Is it really necessary to receive a fax or snail mail confirmation? I do have my confirmation number given to me on the phone. Isn't that all I need?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter