anyone get on earlier than 6:00 a.m. for reservations?

tami82

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck getting on earlier than 6:00 for dining reservations?

I tried this morning and my window didn't open until almost 6am. It might have been 5 minutes before 6 when I was finally able to get my dates to come up.

Hi,
Thanks 5 minutes is better than nothing i guess. Do you have to keep refreshing the screen or do you wait and the date will all of a sudden open up? What exactly did you do?

I had to refresh my screen. It was strange because this morning prior to 6:00 (or I think it was 5:56 when my dates finally opened) 8/12 was greyed out as well, and I was playing with the system yesterday several times searching on 8/12 since it was the latest day available for booking. Then suddenly, I hit refresh again and the dates were available through 8/21, my check out day.

I had the screen up for the restaraunt I wanted to book first. Then at 6am I obtained my reservation number and proceeded from there. It worked great.

thanks for the tip!
I cant wait until tomorrow morning. Its has been a very much anticipated day for me! If all goes smoothly and i get everything i want, I am definitely going to celebrate!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter