Anyone going with Teens on June 22, 2002 Western Caribbean Magic Cruise?

rcdisneyfam

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone is going with teens on the June 22, 2002 cruise. We have 3 families going with 5 boys ranging from 17 - 11 years of age and 1 girl 14 yrs. Anyone else going with kids similar ages?

We are going with several other families. We will have a 17 yr old girl, 13, 16, 17 yr old boys.

Hi rcdisneyfan! Our family will be joining you on the 6/22 cruise. DD will be 16 by then and DS is 12. He is concerned about getting bored in the Lab. He spent some time there on our last cruise when he was 11 but thought it was geared for smaller kids. I might try to get him into Common Grounds if possible. He'd love to meet someone his age before we go...feel free to e-mail! Can't wait for June!!!:pinkbounc

Hey BethA and Corl4. This is great the kids are here and I said someone is going with teens. Last DCL our kids got to know others by email and Instant Messenger. If either of you want to send your kids email address to me, do so. My email is cometti@twcny.rr.com. Send me your email too so we can keep in touch. The boys ages, our son 17, Friends kids are 15, 14, 13 and 11, our daughter will almost be 14. Please keep in touch. Roberta

Thanks Beth for the email. Corl4, look me up on email and we can keep in touch and the kids can too before the cruise. Anyone else going with Teens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter