Anyone good at Anagrams?

The new book. Kingdom keepers Disney at dawn is now available for purchase. I am halfway thru the book when it gave this website which I checked out and this is where I found the game for the anagram. The book is mainly in the AK so far and I can't figure anything that would help with solving the puzzle. Hopfully someone else is also reading the book and can help.

Like Disney Dawn Tip?
Disney-like Dawn Tip?

Since someone mentioned wayne was a character, I came out with this one...

Wayne Linked Dis Tip
(very cute if you ask me)

or

Wayne Led Kid In Pits

This thread has turned out to be so amusing.

Is there a way of knowing if we unscrambled the letters right? Or are we just guessing?

I think we are just guessing. I can't find a place to find out the answer.

:idea: But I'm afraid to wreck the thread and everyone's fun. I'll post below in white letters, highlight to see it.

Wild pet in Disney AK

That was making me NUTS. Phew...I can think about something else now.
:rotfl:

Thank goodness you found an answer. I just found this thread but was already going crazy trying to figure it out. :yay:

I just want you all to know that because of this thread I went out last night and purchased the first book...Can I just tell you I'm already halfway through it!!! I don't want to put it down!!! :laughing:

WAYNE DID LET SKIP IN

That's my guess. Is there a character named Skip in the book?

I really think I got it!! & I have just been browsing this thread from time to time...
This one works for me- And makes sense too!

Disney Inn Pet Walk

you guys have it written down wrong, there is only 1 d, not 2

the answer i got was walt disney ink pen

which seems to fit with the pen in the story

and there is only 1 s as well star.light

also what are we supposed to do with it after we solve it?

Well, I had never heard of this book, but just looked it up on Goodreads. Looks very interesting, and it's now on my 'reserve list' at the library. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter