Anyone have a trip planned for November?

:cool1: Exactly 1 month till DISNEY today!!!!!! :cool1: Oh yeah, I'm doing the happy dance and going bananas :banana: for our first trip to DISNEY!!!!! I'm 29 years old going on 5 :rotfl: !!!! Can't wait until 11/18!!!!!

Just wanted to see my countdown............ :cool1:

Can't wait to go.......... :cloud9:

4 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems like it took forever to get to this point, now I have a million things to do before we head back to the House of Mouse. I am trying to have all my Christmas shopping done for my dd's before we leave. That way I can enjoy my entire holiday season (I won't feeled rushed when we get back after Thanksgiving) I am so ready for the Holidays! I have been looking like crazy for cute outfits for my dd's to wear to MVMCP. Last year they got a lot of attention in their matching holiday sweaters. I love this time of year and the trip to WDW just makes it even better!

We'll be at POR Nov 27-Dec1. Can't wait!!!!! It has been 10 months since our last trip which is longer than we usually wait. We usually try to get out there every 6 months for a long weekend of unwinding. Sooo excited to get back out!!!! :tinker:

11 Days!!! 11/1--11/6 POFQ. Can hardly wait. Starting to check weather forecasts and get stuff ready here. Starting to get that nervous, oh my god feeling when I think about how soon it is!!

party:

So excited.....only 9 more days until our vacation....really looking forward to swimming in the pool, seeing the excitement on my girls face, and oh yes....no cooking/cleaning/driving/laundry!!!!

:cheer2:

Leaving the cold of MN tomorrow for sunny Fl. Will be in disney Nov 3-9th. Staying at ASMu. So ready to go. Son's first time there :woohoo:

Is it time yet?????? :rolleyes1 :bored: Time is going so slow!!!!

We are getting up at 4:30 AM on the 11th to drive to WDW!!!! :drive:

I am so excited!!!!!! 17 days to go! I am planning on getting the suitcases out today. I know it is too far out to check the weather, so I will just be packing the basics. I will also be checking all my ADR confirmations, just to be sure I have all the times down correctly. See ya'll there!

We leave on Wednesday and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all my husband and I can think about. We're even packed already. I don't know how I'm going to get through work the next 2 days. It's so nice to have other people who can understand how excited we are. My friends at work say "Disney again?!" But I couldn't care less becaue I leave the day after tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship: ::MickeyMo

Bornwiththeears where are you staying? We're at ASSPORTS, DS9's choice of course we are all sports nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter