• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Have an Extra WISH Marathon Weekend Shirt?

akasleepingbeauty

My favorite place to run is Disney!!
I was on vacation when the shirt orders were due and thus read the thread too late to order. I was just wondering if anyone ordered an extra that they don't really need that would be willing to sell it to me? I am so sad not to have an "official" shirt like everyone else :guilty:

Anyway, if anyone has any style of the shirt in a large (although I could make do with a medium or an XL if necessary!) that they would be willing to sell to me I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again,

I ordered both a short sleeve and a sleeveless for me. I ran in my sleeveless for my 20-miler and it worked. If you want my ss medium, let me know. My sleeveless is a small and it fit, so a medium should be fine. (They are men's sizes, but I still think they run a little big.) Pm me your address adn I'll pm back with cost and payment instructions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter