Anyone here ever heard of Disney Home/Kids stores???

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I posted a question at the WDW newsgroup about where I might be lucky enough to find Pretty Princess accessories like a light switch plate or wall hook and maybe a wall clock that I saw on ebay.com with 3 Princesses on it (the seller said she got it at JC Penny and a friend said she saw it at Ames a few months ago...but I can't find it anywhere; guess it's a rare find!)

Anyway, someone finally replied and she said she worked at this Disney store that is a combo store called Disney Home/Kids store. She said they have Princess bedding and accessories and furiture too! She said there are 5 in the US and that she knew of 2; one in Freehold, NJ and the other in White Plains, NY. Unfortunately, those 2 are too far away from Massachucetts.

I just thought this was very interesting info that I have never heard before.

Anyone here ever hear of these kinds of stores?

I actually found those 2 stores' phone numbers but it doesn't really matter because I'm sure they couldn't help me.

Oh well, the search goes on!

Thanks for reading!:D

I bought one of those Princess switchplates when I was at WDW in November!
I bought it at "Disney At Home" in Downtown Disney.
I also found a night-light that matches.

The number for Mdse Guest Services is 407-363-6200.

Hope that helps!
Beth

We have one of the Kids/At Home stores relatively near us -- it's in Somerset Collection in Troy, MI. It used to be a Gallery store. It's a *very* cool store, I have to admit. I just wish they had things for adults. :(

There are also disney PLAY stores. The one in Freehold is a play/home/kids combo. I'm glad to hear someone likes these new concept stores as they generally have not been rec'd well, from what i've been hearing from guests in our store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter