Anyone in the Spring 2008 advantage progam?

I got in! I got merchandise! I am SOOOOOO excited! :rotfl:

I just had my phone interview on Thursday!!! I don't think I can wait 2 more weeks to hear from them.

Have you gotten your big envelope yet, Darby01? You interviewed before I did. I hope you get in! (I'm sure you will! ;) )

I had the presentation and group interview yesterday! She said we all did well. So I'll just patiently (NOT!) wait two weeks!

I picked Vacation Planner, Merchandise, and Costuming. I think I might get Vacation Planner, as that's what I told her I wanted.

I just want to know what exactly do you do in vacation planning and costume? I guess vacation planning explains itself, but what do you do? :confused: Costuming might be fun, too.

I just want to know what exactly do you do in vacation planning and costume? I guess vacation planning explains itself, but what do you do? :confused: Costuming might be fun, too.

Costuming you will either be giving out costumes to CMs, or you will be working with the performers. Both are backstage.

As for vacation planning, I am not positive but I believe they are the CMs who sell the tickets and packages in the front of the parks.

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say Congrats to the people who got accepted. I am doing the SA starting on Jan 28th. Iam trying to find other girls who are 21 and older. They won't for some reason let our group part take in the roommate match system, so Iam trying to possibly find a roommate. If you might be interested or want to talk, just message me.
Thanks
Coletta

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have been on the boards. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was accepted into the college program and am going to be in Attractions. The letter only took a week to get to me after the interview too! I am sooo excited about going down!
In addition to my normal interview, I also mentioned that I performed magic, so she wanted to see some. I showed her a few tricks and she really liked them, she told me they were "awesome".:banana: So she told me that I might be performing in the parks as part of the program.:wizard: That would be my dream come true.

I'm super excited about the 2008 Spring Advantage Program! I'm going to be doing Quick Food and Beverage Service. I hope I meet cool new people during this program. I am counting down the days! I am going to Check In Jan 28th. I am also going to Europe for a class Jan 7-17th! 2008 is going to be a great year for me. I'm going to Europe, I am in the WDWCP Spring Advantage, my sister is geting married, and my older sister is going to have a baby! WOW! So ya, I can't wait to meet some of you people! Chow!

Hey there evryone. As I had said, I have had to change my role from attractions to hospitality due to medical reasons. However, when we all got the e-mails for the pay rates I was still considered to be in attractions. I have not received any more information as far as what the rate for hospitality was.
Therefore my question: Does anyone know what the pay rate for hospitality is? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter