Anyone just back? (Luggage Delivery at AS resorts)

E&B's Mom

Mouseketeer
I just heard that Disney is no longer delivering luggage to unoccupied rooms. We are staying at Sports in Mid-May and we planning on checking in around 10am and leaving our luggage to head over to AK. We have dinner reservations and had planned to be back at the resort and swimming at around 7pm before the kids go to bed. This plan had been based on our luggage already being in the room when we arrived back at 7. I know the AS resorts have a slower luggage delivery than most, so does anyone know if it's possible to pick up our luggage and bring back ourselves, thus saving delivery time? Would this cause a long wait at reception for them to locate our luggage?

I've seen many people carrying their own luggage. I was going to last time I was there, but I was exhausted and didn't know how far it would be to my room. But now that I know, I will carry my own bags from now on. It saves having to tip the bellhop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter