• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know what the child appets are at WPC?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
The allears menu shows it updated this month but doesn't show appets on child menu. Thanks.

Also, I see "milk flight" which seems to be a milkshake under beverages, does this mean this is one of the places that allows a milkshake for beverage? Anyone with any WPC kid's meal experience? Thanks.

ReallyFunMom said:
The allears menu shows it updated this month but doesn't show appets on child menu. Thanks.

Also, I see "milk flight" which seems to be a milkshake under beverages, does this mean this is one of the places that allows a milkshake for beverage? Anyone with any WPC kid's meal experience? Thanks.

If they don't offer kid's appetizers they can order any appetizer off the adult menu.

I would assume a "milk flight" would be a selection of different flavored milks... Maybe a plain, chocolate, and strawberry milk??? Like a wine flight would be a selection of wines designed to go with your meal.

Wendi2000 said:
If they don't offer kid's appetizers they can order any appetizer off the adult menu.

If they let you use a child TS credit to get adult appetizers, this would be a good "use" of a child TS credit. Anyone else have any experience? Either told no appet, or they've come up with carrot sticks and ranch or something, or been able to order a regular appet? (I know there is currently no distinction but lets say there will be or we just plan on getting the appropriate number of children's meals with their DDP TS credits.)

Wendi2000 said:

This was totally not the case during our visit in Jan 06. The kids got no kids apps at the TS restuarants we went to nor were they allowed to order an app off the adult menu. It can be hit or miss though with some CMs letting kids order adult apps.

Yvonne

When we were there last October they wouldn't let my son have juice as his drink, only soda. I doubt they would allow a milkshake as a drink unless things have changed.

They advertise on the plan that it includes an appetizer for sit downs for adult or child so they should have to provide that. It is in writing that an appetizer is included. If they don't have a childs appetizer list they should have to provide an adults one I would think.

The way it was explained to us was that it says that if a children's menu is offered that children must order only from it and whatever accompanies the entree (ie grapes) is considered their app. We had this come up in 4 different places and like I said no app no way no how. My kids were fine as long as bread was served though. Some places are more or less flexible about drinks. Wolfgang was by far the least flexible. I can't have sugar or caffeine and I wasn't allowed to have a bottled water which I got in every other restaurant we went to.

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter