Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
submitted 6/14, just heard today we passed SSR 150 $85 point all 2011, 2012 and forward.

We just received email from TTS to inform us that we passed this afternoon.Seller paid MF and points 2012 banked , we will pay closing cost . It is BWV UY August 60pts . Happy day for us . Will see you at the World.:cool1:

Thank you StaciMay!!!

Here's mine.....
Might could have negotiated a better deal but it fit us perfect so I went for it.

AKL
160 points. December use year. 79 points banked from '11-all 2012 and 2013 points.$76 point. Closing and MF paid buy buyer.

Submitted for ROFR on 6/14.

We also just heard (not stalking mind you, just checking my mail every 10 minutes). We passed. Sounds like a lot of us are joining the party today :cool1:.

Our contract through Fidelity was submitted to Disney for ROFR today 7/9/13. It is for 160 SSR points, Dec UY, $65pp, all 2011 banked points forward. Buyer pays maintenance fees, closing costs, & $195 Fidelity admin fee.

The wait is on! :cheer2:

I was so surprised I received closing documents today!:thumbsup2 Found out we passed 7/3 and thought it would take closer to 2 weeks due to the holiday weekend and knowing we cannot close until after 7/18. I am so excited going to Alaska for 10 days at the end of the month and I am thinking the points will be in my account when I get back!:cool1:

STARTING BRAND NEW THREAD...so we can have list on 1st page. And I am trying to do it a tad differently. If everyone would rather continue here...let me know. Here is new thread link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48910824#post48910824. As of now, I won't be updating the list on page 162 of this thread anymore.

Those of you who submitted to ROFR in July or passed/not passed ROFR in July...please post your details over there if you'd like. I am going to do July to December.

Good to know we aren't the only ones then. I was getting kinda worried they were gonna back out. You would think people would want their money.

I think that if I had made the decision to sell, I'd want my money NOW!

For those of you waiting on membership numbers, I just got 2 separate letters with my membership number, today, July 9th. So, 13 days for the first contract, and 8 days (including a holiday) for the second contract.

Here is how our contracts went:

BWV closed 6/21 (Friday), hit the Orange Cty website 6/24 (Monday). The membership number was assigned likely on 7/2, and I was able to get it over the phone (due to the problems we were having with recording my AKV contract) on 7/3. BWV pts were loaded on 7/3. 47 total days to points, 53 days to letter.

AKV closed 6/12, hit the Orange Cty website on 7/1 (due to issues with Disney and the courthouse). The Contract showed up in my membership on 7/5, and the 2013 points were added in the afternoon, and the 2012 bank points took a couple of more hours. 84 total days to points, 88 days to letter.

It just goes to show you that it's hard to judge just how long it will take to get a contract through the system.

Submitted 6/13 and still waiting!!!!!!!!!! Come on email....

Email went to spam...how is that possible when every other email from them came to my inbox? No matter, we passed!

120 pts OKW. $70 pp. 120 banked, 120 coming 10-1-13, all pts fwd.

Submitted 6/25/13

OKW 220 points February UY - $60/point. 220 banked 2012 points, 220 2013 and all 220 going forward. Seller pays 2013 MFs and closing, buyer pays admin fee.

Just found out we passed

I will post on the new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter