Anyone on the 11/29/03 Magic...

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all.....just returned on 5/17 from the Magic....had such a wonderful time decided to do it again in November....see...we were supposed to cruise on the Magic last November 30th...lost due to the stomach illness out there....so we just had to do it again....eastern swing this time.....cannot tell you how great the May cruise was.....and while I am thinking about it...we are going also on the Wonder for 3 nights on 9/11/03......we did not book the November cruise on the ship....but we did book the next May cruise....when we sail in September will they give us the onboard credit? Hope some one knows.....thanks and let us know who else is onboard....
Tom

Don't know about the onboard credit but we will be cruisin' with you in November!:D

We have to get a dismeet organized when we get closer to our sail date.....come on all...who else is on the ship with us.....

My husband, 7 1/2 month old baby girl(in Nov), and I are also on the Nov. 29th cruise. Along with us are my parents, 6 brothers and sisters and their spouses/ sig. others and their kids. 22 of us in all!!!! Ages ranging from 7 1/2 months all the way up to 60!! Going to be a blast!! We did a 4 day 2 years ago after Thanksgiving and loved the weather and the beautiful Christmas decorations all over the ship!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey TChrist05,

Long-time no talk....We'll be there.... trying again. We're doing 3 days at WDW before just like last year. I put all those bad feelings behind. My kids can't wait to do the 7 nighter. I'm probably going on a 4 nighter in April also. Good to see ya back!!!

Went on the 7 day Magic May 10th....booked next May....already have a 3 day on the Wonder on 9/11...surprise 3 day for my wife with my daughter and mother in law coming along....and last Sunday booked the 7 day Magic on 11/29.....all the bad feelings of last years cancelled cruise are behind and a distant memory....Disney is still the best and treated us extra special this past May....
Tom

Hey guys - glad the DCL bad feelings are behind yas. Im hoping for the same once I finally step onboard ship 11/8. I seem to have hooked up w/another great group of DISers.
Have a great cruise!

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Hey guys - glad the DCL bad feelings are behind yas. Im hoping for the same once I finally step onboard ship 11/8. I seem to have hooked up w/another great group of DISers.
Have a great cruise!

We bought three Disney CD's this past weekend, as I was listening to them, the words from one song jumped out at me, and I thought of you imgoingtodisney.

From "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Andy

TChrist05,

Traeted "extra special". We always felt that way on the ship on our two other Wonder cruises. Did they know you were a "cancelled cruiser" and go an extra mile to make sure that trip was extra special. Just wondering?!?!?!

I'll be on there! It's me (14yo), my mom and dad (PenguuinsFan) and my siblings, 16, 12, 9, and 6. I'm also goin with a bunch of my aunts and uncles and cousins. I CANT WAIT!!

Lampskies....they did treat us special by upgrading us to a category 4..they knew we were part of the cancelled 11/3 0 cruise but that was about it.....we had our 25th Wedding anniversary on the ship and they sent us a special card and cake....and the servers in the dining room made us feel very special one night....it was "MAGIC"AL!
Tom

CruiserDrew73,

I have DD's 13 and 11 and they didn't spend any time in the "kids clubs" they hung with us on our last two Wonder cruises. DD 13 is talking with another 11/29 teen cruisers on-line.

TChrist05,

I already recieved a cat. upgrade to a 6 verandah from an 8. But I used a voucher. hhhmmmmm cat 4 upgrade AWSOME!!!! I hope!!!! We'll see ya there!

Lampskies.....I have heard other cruisers talk about getting vouchers....how did you get it....was it from the cancelled cruise last year.....none was ever offered to us....
Thanks....
Tom

I recieved the 50% off for being cancelled and I wrote a 5 page letter to DCL expressing my disappointment in the way things were handled. As you know we were to be at WDW Thurs. and Fri. nights before the cruise and recieved the cancellation call Wed. at 6:00 the night before (13 hours before our flight was to depart). I just gave a day-by-day account of our trip. I took 2 months to get a reply but allong with it was an appology and a free cat. upgrade (up to a cat. 6). So I booked and paid for an 8 and recieved a cat. 6 verandah. (6608 I think is the room) The couple that went with booked thru a TA and didn't get the upgrade but 200.00 stateroom credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter