Anyone on the 5/10 Western Magic?

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Well....changed our ressie tonight from the 11/29 Magic eastern swing to the 5/10 western swing cruise.....anyone else out there on it? we booked a category 6 so we could finally have our verandah....but they did not give us a cabin number...only we are guaranteed at least a category 6 but could be in better category...will receive our cabin number when we check in on the ship.....so it could be real good...or just good.....OK...anyone out there sailing with us....wife and I looking forward to this already....since we did not get to go on our 11/30 Magical cruise.....
Tom

Tom,

I answered in your other post as well. DH and I are on the May 10th cruise with you. There are a number of others as well. Here's a link to the already established post talking about the 5/10 sailing and a possible DIS meet.

Who else is on the May 10, 2003 Western?

Hope to see you on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter