Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

I'm starting in this a little late but I already have some doubles. Feel free to check out my traders. I'm listed as TinaC110.

Thanks, this is fun!:bounce:

Mal,

The Collector's Club is a section at Elvis.com where you might find something "special." Let's just say {{{{HUGS}}}} and you can figure out the rest. He he he!

I sent out a few trades--don't have that many to work with right now (wasn't on all day and couldn't get two auto downloads).

Sue thanks just sent you a trade request and going to Elvis.com now

Did you find the other 4 yet?I haven't been looking too!

will post if I ever find them...LOL

MaybeFall welcome to the game!

Mal

Okay, here are the people from here that are "playing" that I know of (listing TokenZone ID's only for reference):

cyberwitch2
jlbi
ldavern
haygravymom
TinaC110
suzska

I have another dup, but none of you guys need it.

Anyone else out there?

I still have 3 Elvis.com ones left to find: Elvis in Black Leather, Elvis on Stage, and Knockout Elvis. I can't think where I haven't been yet. I feel like I've been all over that site!

Thanks for the help everyone! And the trades!

Shake, Rattle and Roll - All About Elvis

Knockout Elvis - Screensavers

I now have 20 tokens with 2 extras.

Tina

Elvis in Black can be found under "For the Young and Young at Heart" (from the main page) and then "Screensavers" in the pop-up that comes up. Just found that one!

Still looking for Elvis on Stage. I've edited my list above.

ONE TO GO!!! From Elvis.com, that is. I have around 35 tokens I think.

just found Elvis in black also but found it under KIDS LOL

was coming to post when I saw yours.

one more here also now I have 51 so far.

Mal

Still looking for Elvis on Stage.

Me too!

I currently have 79/96. I am waiting to see if some large offers that I sent will be accepted. If they are accepted, then I should have all 96 soon. Thanks for the tips and trade, Eilonwy. I am sorry that I haven't sent offers to the rest of you- you just don't have any that I need. :p

I just wanted to thank everyone for playing and trading,, I don't know which is better the playing or the trading,, I'm looking forward to seeing all of us in graceland eating Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches:D :D
Here's a quote from tokenzone website "Captivating audiences with addictive multi-user game play"
Well If they knew it was addicting before they put it out there, can we sue:) :) oh BTW when we are done with this game there are 2 more games just like this one,,The Santa Clause 2 Tokenzone but I don't think we have time for this one ends 12/25/02
Play the Looney Tunes Tokenzone.. I don't have any details on this one ,, Lets get trading.. LOL laurie

There are only 24 tokens in the Santa Clause 2 one, and you can get auto-deposits every 12 hours. There's really no other way to get them other than referring friends (and trading, of course). I think all you get if you complete is a screensaver or something. But, hey, if the fun is in the trading!

The Looney Tunes one ended in October. :( (And you needed to be registered at Warner Bros. I think to do it. I'm not, so I didn't bother to see if you can still get in.)

I just sent out some trades for Lilo&Stitch Tokens. I now have 48 and need 48 more! Half way there! But I don't think I'll ever find the 12th Elvis.com one, so it doesn't really matter.

I signed up for the Santa Clause 2 one, and have 8 of the 24 already. But since none of you guys are signed up, I've sent out 4 trades to complete "strangers." LOL.

I am having trouble locating y'all for trades. I am tring to type in the user names listed earlier in this thread and they all seem to come back as not found. Anyone else having this problem or am I just within walking distance of crazy?

Amy

haygravymom on the L&S game

Thanks for the heads-up Mal and for the offer. Like I said, I am having trouble pulling up specific names to trade with, so check my list often to see if I can help you out.

Amy

Anytime I get new tokens I go through the list of people here to see if anyone has anything for trades. I have a bunch of extras, but a lot of you don't have anything I need right now. I sent out some trades to "strangers," but nobody takes me up on my offers.

J&D--did you get all 96 yet? You've got a bunch that I could use, but I don't have anything you don't, so I suspect you're well on your way to getting them all.

I think I need 33 more right now, and have like 12 extras!

Still can't find that darn "Elvis on Stage" one. I've been all over that site. Even signed up for an email address incase that would help, but nothin'! I'm not sure where I haven't been yet.

J&D--did you get all 96 yet?
No, I have 6 to go. I haven't been able to find the last Elvis one either. Send me some offers-I'll trade anyway! :D

I have Elvis on Stage - can you trade a token if it is your only one? Cause he really doesn't mean that much to me and if it will make some else happier to have him, then I am all for it. Let me know if you can trade a token that is your only copy and I will do it!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter