Anyone Remember Jiminy's "I'm No Fool?"

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
The Mickey thread flashed me back to my own early Disney indoctrination. Even after all these years, that song "I'm no fool, nosiree, I'm gonna live to be a hundred and three" is stuck in my mind. Was anyone else subjected to the Jiminy Cricket educational films in school? I was able to find one about fire on YouTube as an example: click here.

Caution...the song will be stuck in your head all day!

Me! Me!

Yes, I think I remember all the lyrics just from seeing this post.

Looking back on it, the Fool and You sort of remind me of Goofus and Gallant in Highlights. Yikes, so many flashbacks to childhood this weekend.

They used to herd us into the library at summer camp and make us watch this. We also watched the Ben Franklin-and-the-mouse movie (whose name escapes me) during that same time.

And thank you, now I can't get the song out of my head!:rolleyes:

PHXscuba

Those are some of my favorites! If I remember correctly, they used to play these on the Disney Channel. I think I have a few on some old VHS tapes. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter