Anyone Sailing Jan 11, 2003

SKBDW5

Earning My Ears
Hey I'm new to the board and was wondering who else out there will be cruising on January 11, 2003.:wave: :wave:

We'll be there, our 3rd Magic cruise.
Dave, Bev, Nicola(7)James(5) from the UK.

I will be on 1/11/03 Magic (newly disinfected and no more worries--sorry for those the past two weeks and the cancelled folks next week) w/ DW and DS(6, almost 7). This cruise will be surprise for DW's birthday, she will find out on 12/23 birthday! We all did the 5/5/02 Wonder 4 day with a stop in Freeport, and when no one was looking I excused myself and went to book us on the 1/11/03 Magic for the Eastern 7 day. We are driving down from Atlanta, so at least I know that winter flight disruptions won't stand in the way of getting there. And with the announced 11/30 cancellation I am certain that DCL will get the ship clean and healthy.:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Talk about fun on a Monday returning from a Holiday weekend! Dec. 2nd delivery for a Jan. 11th cruise is pretty good lead time, so no "What if they don't get here?" anxiety. And leaves me plenty of time to incorporate Cruise Doc's into the surprise booklet that I am giving DW three weeks from today on her birthday to notify her of the surprise cruise. I am confident that this week's disinfection efforts with the ship out of service will get the job done and the 1/11/03 Eastern will be great.

We are officially on our way. Our documents came today via Fed Express. Thankfully I was home to receive them so I didn't have to chase the truck down the street. Looking forward to the 11th of January and all you Cruisers!:bounce:

:earsgirl: My cruise docs arrived today for our January 11, 2003 Magic cruise. So......count me and my mother-in-law in on having a GREAT time. I bought her Disney luggagge for Christmas present so she is ready to go. Don't forget Disney Dollars for stocking stuffers.

Bon Voyage Everyone!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Maybe we could all meet up, I am always open to meeting new friends and since we all have something in common....Disney lovers we shouldn't have too much trouble finding something to talk about. That is why I travel to Disney destinations with my mother in law, Molly. She is my partner in crime when it comes to Disney, we both love doing anything Disney. This is my second Disney cruise and Molly's first cruise ever. Hope everyone has a great time.

Have a Disney Cruise Day!!!

First time cruiser bringing wife, son (9) and daughter (6 1/2). Looking forward to warm days and sunsets with drinks...also joining us are friends from Jersey Kevin, Char and Zach (3). Bringing plenty of hand-wipes and Pepto just in case! Of everything I've heard, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!! See you all on board!

Where did all you people come from????? LOL I can remember back in the early Fall bemoaning the fact that ASEAFISH, DIANEDISNEY and us were the only folks sailing on the JAN 11th cruise!!!! It's great to see that we'll have splendid company. My DW Monica and I can not wait for our cruise. It is our anniversary and our first Disney cruise. We are going to WDW on the 8th as a tune-up (and to ensure a little lead time just in case the weather gets bad and affects the airlines). Hope to get a chance to meet you. Jack

Molly and I will be flying down on Jan 10th just in case the weather decide not to cooperate, but also since I am flying all the way from Washington State it is the only way to do a Caribbean cruise. That first night we are at the airport Hyatt and the next morning DCL picks us up on their sooooo cool bus and we head for the DCL Terminal which is also really cool.

Everybody have a GREAT cruise!!

10 days to go, 9 till the drive down to FLA the night before. But, is it just me, or are there many more people on these boards for the Jan. 4th and Jan. 25th cruises than for the 11th? The few, the proud, the Eastern Eleventh?

DW got her surprise on 12/23 and we have had fun anticipating together. Just got off the Hilo Hattie site for authentic Hawaiian tropical wear for Tropical theme night!

Happy New Year and safe travels to the Port, everyone.

Jim, Deborah, DS(6) will be taking our 3rd 7-day cruise. Looking forward to it. Traveling with BIL, SIL and their son(7).

Hope to see all these young folks in this thread in Oceaneers Club for fun w/ DS. On our 4 day Wonder in May his cousin, 5 1/2, didn't feel well and didn't want to go to Club, so he stayed with her, but he is looking forward to adding fun in the Club and making new friends to his cruise experiences on the Magic!

We cant wait!!!!! family of 6
Myself, DH, DD(11), DS(4), DS(3), DS(13weeks)
Here's to a BON Voyage!!!:p

We are also sailing on the Jan 11th Cruise.

Can't wait to leave the snow and ice!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Goodbye to cold air and hello sunshine! Time to go! See you all onboard...YAHOOOOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter