Anyone take the Magical Express Recently? New Virtual Game VMK

mouseman68

Mouseketeer
They are still advertising VMK for kids that want to see the parks virtually while on the way to the airport.

The advertisement is part of the promotional video for the Parks and Resorts. They tell you about MNSSHP, MVMCP and about a wonderful way to visit the parks right from your onw home, VMK. VMK is the only web site mentioned in the video, they don't even mention Disney.com, never mind a mention to any of the other game sites that WDIG keeps trying to sell us. The VMK ad also makes no mention of this being a limited promotion. I think WDIG needs to let Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, the group that uses VMK as a marketing tool, that they have decided to close it for them. The video was copyrighted, Disney 2008.

False HOPES!!!!

I bet it will still be there tomorrow when I'm on it, and probably next Thursday when VMK is already closed. :guilty:

I had to use self control from not screaming and bawling at the moment I saw it last month.

Just rode the DME back to the airport today, and it was still adverstizing VMK and gave the website and the sign up info. Of course, the resort busses were also saying that the parade at DHS was Stars and Motorcars...even though it said DHS and not MGM...all very confusing, and the VMK bit very upsetting. :worried:

When we were there in April, there was a laptop running the Beta version of the game in the exhibit.

I guess the company is so big that sometimes the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

I would expect this to remain the same until Disney sees this video as outdated and they change the video for ME altogether.

When we were there in April, there was a laptop running the Beta version of the game in the exhibit.

I guess the company is so big that sometimes the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

That's also still there, but since it's in a display of games that Disney has come out with during the years, I was less annoyed with that. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter