Low sodium treats

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
So tough to find low sodium treats and snacks so I was wondering if anyone else has a few go-to options they can share? I like the chips a lot because I can have a smidge of dip now or add some crunch to a salad.

I just discovered the Kettle Ones which are outrageously good and the whole family prefers them! I just got 4 bags for hockey week.

I have been enjoying the Lays no salt chips for a while.

The Trader Joes corn chips are excellent and I also like the Xochitl but TJ are cheaper, for a long time I was just using regular tacos broken up and these are nicer.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 4.11.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 4.12.39 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-19 at 4.18.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 4.13.03 PM.png

I really like these. I don't miss the salt at all.

Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips, Blues, No Salt Added.

816CD4tWb8L._SL1500_.jpg

We buy the Kettle chips. They tend to sell out before the other varieties at our grocery store so we usually buy two at a time to have a bag on hand.

Low sodium tortilla chips by GV. Once I weaned myself down/off of sodium, even a small amount in chips is like a treat.

Low sodium tortilla chips by GV. Once I weaned myself down/off of sodium, even a small amount in chips is like a treat.
Same it is such a treat!
It took a while to get used to it but once I did a few things happened. First, food started to taste so much better because I can really taste all the individual flavors and now natural flavors stand out a lot from processed so like real vanilla tastes very different from the imitation. Second, I started to notice that layering salt on products does not add anything to the flavor and can even ruin it so having a salty dip on a salty chip just buries all the flavors. Third, salt can actually burn my mouth which I don't remember noticing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter