Anyone that has used TTC and made a grocery store stop?

Meagansmom

DIS Veteran
I was reading another thread and was curious about the prices of groceries in Orlando. Are the prices pretty compariable? The thread I read showed the groceries to be very high. What have you found? I am just wondering if we want to make a stop. We really would only be getting a few things. Please let me know. Thanks!

We'll be using TTC for the first time in November. Since we're arriving at 1:00am, our only choice will be Goodings. (TTC will not stop at Super WalMart because it takes too long.) I figure, yes the groceries are a little higher, but they're still a LOT less expensive than buying everything at WDW. We're just looking for bottled water, bottled soda, and a few breakfast items.

We used TTC last November and stopped at Publix. We only bought a few breakfast items and a styrofoam (sp?) cooler, but it wasn't more than $15. We will be using them again in 25 days when we go back to WDW!!

I say it will be worth the stop.

I have done several stops with TTC and I found the groceys to be about the same as where I am from!! I spen 92 bucks....and that was for 7 people and including beer! so not to bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter