Anyone Up for a 100 day Cheat-Free Challenge?

Looks perfect! I tried to start on July 5th, but it didn't work out... :rolleyes: So July 6 it was.

And I like your thinking about the trip - sign me up for 100 then! I'll be needing the support something fierce when we get home!!

Cheernemo is good actually I LIKE IT ;)....or goldiecheer (as in gold fish) ;) lol

signed
Ms. Swimmer to you~ ;) hehe

ummmmmmmm june 28 is my start date....GET IT RIGHT KEENER! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

JUST JOKING!!! :) GOSH THAT WAS FUNNY!!! Well, at least i amused myself!!!

jen :fish: ;)

Hey, is there a line somewhere to get swimmy names? No one told me there was a swimmy name getting line! :charac2: I want a swimmy name and I want it now! (insert Verucha Salt voice here! ;) )

I just think that little swimmie guy is beyond adorable, so I went :boat: and found one of my very own! :fish:

Yeah, um, I can do math. Ya see, I got this graduate degree, but it didn't have anything to do with numbers! :(

how about swimsprinter? since you're working on all that walking/jogging stuff??? :) i can call you Ms. SS for short ;) lol

keenercam said:
Yeah, um, I can do math. Ya see, I got this graduate degree, but it didn't have anything to do with numbers! :(

LMFBO!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: YOU'RE KILLIN ME KID~!!!! um see, I "almost" have this graduate degree...and it has NOTHING to do with numbers either AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY!!! :rotfl: :goodvibes :cool1: :rotfl2:

SO YOU'RE FORGIVEN!!! ;)

"swimsprinter" -- hey, I like it! As long as no one thinks it is "swims to the printer" See? I can crack myself up too!

hey, at least they won't think it's "swims to the refrigerator" ;) CAUSE YOU DON'T!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GO "MS. SS" :fish: swing those fins and SWIM, SWIM, SWIM!!! :)

I'm up for a 100 day challenge starting today, July 12, 2005.

My goals are to stay OP with only 1 bite/mini-splurgey (like 1 Hershey's kiss) each day and to only have one splurgey meal each week. I know it doesn't sound like much but it will be a challenge for me. The candy bowl at work calls my name every time I pass it and most of the time I am able to resist. Having this challenge to answer to will help me with the 5% of the time that it is hard to say no.

Thanks for starting this Cam!

Shauna! I'm so glad you're here! Heck, yes! That sounds like a huge challenge to me! I love your commitment -- it is very real life! I will add you to start today.
Have a great night!

Good luck to every one on this challange. I can't get into this one because I am going to see the Mouse in 5 week right in the middle of this.

Dona

Hey everyone I survived day 1.....wahoooo.

How are you all doing???

I do have a cheat day planned however, it is my bosses 50th b-day party on Sunday.....but there will be plenty of good food there.

Have a great day everyone

If it is posted I missed it. Where do we check in....do we just post here.

Kim

I made it thru day 1. :banana: I actually thought of you guys when I got home from work. That's usually a difficult time for me, cause by then it's been a LONG time since lunch. But I did good. I didn't have a thing!

And the most amazing this is...I actually got back on the treadmill. :cool1: OK it was only for 15 minutes but the point is I DID it. I haven't been on the treadmill in months! :cheer2:

Thanks CAM SOOOO much for doing this!

Yeah, how do we check in every day??

Good morning, everyone! Did you all stay cheat-free yesterday? Hockeychic -- good job! I will update your number and mine.

Waiting for everyone else to check in as frequently or as infrequently as you'd like your information updated. :)

Hey, Dona! Feel free to join us for as many days as you like. It could be a 35 day challenge for you, or you could plan your cheats for during your vacation, with all that walking making up for the extra calories. :cool1:

We are doing it! :cheer2:

Honeibee -- You and I must have been posting at the same time. CONGRATULATIONS! Not just on making it through a cheat free day, but for incorporating exercise in your day and for getting through a difficult time. You must feel so proud of yourself!

I will update your number as well. Isn't accountability GREAT?!?!?!?! Now I HAVE to stay on track!

BTW, in case anyone is interested, thanks solely to this challenge and the support I have found here, for the first time in forever I stayed significantly below my WW points yesterday and didn't use any of the activity points I earned for my one hour 3.45 mile walk. YIPPEE!! And I stayed so on target at Olive Garden -- minestrone soup, salad w/low fat dressing, whole wheat linguine w/arrabiata sauce and NO breadsticks. Only had a tiny piece of my son's birthday cake and scraped off the icing. Thank you everyone for helping me with this. You have NO IDEA how much it means to me! :)

Great job everyone! Keenercam, congrats on not having any breadsticks at OG! I LOVE those things! Fortunately we don't go there very often...

I made it through yesterday (just kept myself busy and out of the kitchen!) so I am now 2/100. Yippee!!! Now, the weekend is coming up, THAT will be a challenge! But I totally agree - I am almost scared to put anything in my mouth because I don't want to have to 'fess up! :rotfl: Keep up the good work everyone!

:earseek: WOW! You were so good at OG! What willpower! You go girl! :cheer2:

Yes, accountability seems to be the key for me.

Hey everyone, don't forget to drink water! It is good for you in so many ways! :teeth:

YEAH, lovinaz! Congrats! Yes, having "told" everyone in my journal yesterday that I wasn't going to eat breadsticks, I was determined not to have to 'fess up (as you so sweetly put it), and then try to justify it. The funny thing is, at the end of the day, I had enough points left over that I could have had one, easily, but I didn't even regret having passed it up, knowing you'd all be proud of me! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter