• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used Netgrocer.com?

Kykayejt'smommy

Earning My Ears
I've heard that Netgrocer will deliver groceries to the Resorts in Disney. Has anyone tried this before? We will be taking the Mears shuttle from the airport and won't be able to make a grocery stop. I looked at their website and, it looked like they only make deliveries in Florida on certain days. I am going to try contacting them too, but I thought I'd ask if anyone had any first-hand experience! We are staying in the Fort Wilderness Cabins. Thanks!:D

We have used them at home (for baby formula, when my kids were formula age, they had wonderful pricing and free shipping), and it worked fine there. But their selection is limited, AFAIK, they don't carry refrigerated or frozen stuff, so you'll be using the Ft. Wilderness store for milk, frozen pizza, etc. At that point, I'd be using the Ft. Wilderness store for everything.

If you can cancel your transfers and go with a towncar for a grocery stop, that would be much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter