Anyone Used The Kindercare "Center" Before?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I may want to use the kindercare facility if I need a break from DS (I am traveling alone with him). I was thinking of getting a spa treatment or something while he is at the daycare center. It would just be for a couple of hours and I know that it says it's based on availability. Where exactly is the center located? And has anyone used them before? We used the in-room sitter before, but I thought this would be a little more fun being around other kids instead of sitting in the room alone. Thanks for any info!

You don't mention his age, but perhaps you could look into the Grand Adventure in Cooking or the Pirate Cruise. My kids liked the cooking adventure and they were there at the GF for a couple or three hours - probably long enough for one spa treatment at the GF spa.

He's only 3.5, and he's not quite potty trained yet, so neither of those are an option for us. I was really working to get him potty trained to go on the cruise, but we are leaving next week, and it hasn't happened!

I used Kindercare about 4 years ago and found it to be very pleasant and clean. My DD's were 3 and 4 years old at the time and they spent a good 6 hours at the program. I don't remember the cost but do remember it was located on a road past the wilderness campgrounds(between market place and Wilderness properties). It gave my DH and I some time to enjoy the thrill rides.

What are its hours? Is that option available only during regular business hours, or do they have extended hours?

The center has standard work hours. I believe the hours were 8:00-5:00.

Kindercare is a very good national childcare program...that said, every day care center is dependent upon the quality of its staff. I used to teach a class of 2yo's at a Kindercare here in PA before I had my own kids.

He will probably have a fine time with the other kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter