Anyone willing to share their Disney planning spreadsheet?

cadek

Please stand clear of the doors
I would love it if some of you could share your Disney planning spreadsheets with me, to help me get started in the madness. It will be greatly appreciated!
ctkajk@comcast.net

Thanks!

:thumbsup2 HI will send you mine. It has dining plan on it plus more...I will send it...

Hi everyone! :) I sent everyone here my spreadsheet.;) It is in excel but very easy to use.
If you have a the diner plan it will caculate your points for you. Plus it has reservation area, planing morning to night any info you want to add to it...its very simple to use. All you have to do is add your own dates and times and erase my stuff and add your own.:wizard:

I made it just in case we gotten free dining:rolleyes1 but we didn't so:guilty: ...I am in the middle making a new one...to add what we spent at counter service and that fun stuff.
ang

I have been lurking the last few days to get updates on the free dining plan. We booked last nite. May I have a copy of your spreadsheet? We are soo excited!!!!!

ec0323@yahoo.com

Thanks to everyone's great posts. I have learned sooo much!

I sent everyone here my spreadsheets..
thanks. I hope everyone have gotten it.:thumbsup2

dsnygirl I sent yours!:)

I hope everyone liked it. I don't mine sharing... I love making spreadsheets.:goodvibes
Or maybe it will give you a idea how to make one.

I had a lot of fun making it!:) I have no use for it now...I just hope everyone can use it.:3dglasses

brave teacher sent yours! I hope you like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter