• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone with pic from All Star Movies

SkyandMeadow'smommy

Earning My Ears
we are goin on Sept 16 and staying at All Star Movies for a week,
if anyone has pictures or has stayed here please let me know of the things that are cool at this resort :thumbsup2

One of my hobbies is to take a walk around the resort I stay at and take a ton of pictures. Just got home from ASMo this week, so here ya go!

Mighty Ducks Buildings:
100_2463.jpg

100_2465.jpg

100_2431.jpg

100_2496.jpg

101 Dalmations Buildings and courtyard
100_2432.jpg

100_2433.jpg

100_2435.jpg

My daughter really did not want to pose for this picture...lol
100_2434.jpg

Because I had already made her pose for this one...lol
100_2436.jpg

Love Bug buildings...
100_2466.jpg

100_2473.jpg

100_2475.jpg

100_2472.jpg

Fantasia Buildings...
100_2477.jpg

100_2580.jpg

100_2579.jpg

100_2582.jpg

Toy Story Buildings...

100_2489.jpg

100_2482.jpg

100_2478.jpg

100_2495.jpg

Hope you liked them!

Thanks for those photos. My DS4 is totally bummed that I changed resorts from POFQ to ASMO for the new promo. I saved $900, but he wants the Lizzard Tongue slide.

These pictures helped get him on board. We've been to ASMO many times, but he was only 18 mths old last time we were there.

Thanks for those photos. My DS4 is totally bummed that I changed resorts from POFQ to ASMO for the new promo. I saved $900, but he wants the Lizzard Tongue slide.

These pictures helped get him on board. We've been to ASMO many times, but he was only 18 mths old last time we were there.

Aww so glad I could help!! Here are a couple of pictures of the Mickey Pool for him!! Those are huge sprays of water, my DD loved this pool.

100_2591.jpg

100_2592.jpg

Thanks for the great photos. We will be staying at AS Movies in March for the first time. I have kind of a weird request. If anyone has pictures of the food court, can you please post them? I have 2 autistic children and I always create a little book of pictures for the hotels that we stay at. This helps our sons feel more comfortable in a new environment if they know what everything looks like ahead of time.
Thanks!

Hi friend, its a nice post, I will also visit this place, thanks for sharing.

We did! I can't imagine a better place to take kids.

I know some people kind of turn their noses up at a "value" resort, but it was clean, and the service was excellent. You are REALLY immersed in Disney at this hotel.

Have a great time!

Thanks for the great photos. We will be staying at AS Movies in March for the first time. I have kind of a weird request. If anyone has pictures of the food court, can you please post them? I have 2 autistic children and I always create a little book of pictures for the hotels that we stay at. This helps our sons feel more comfortable in a new environment if they know what everything looks like ahead of time.
Thanks!
Try this link. It will take you to another site where there are numerous photos, including some of the food court.

http://allears.net/acc/g_asm.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter