How to get from Terminal C to Terminal A/B at MCO

Miffy

DIS Veteran
Assuming both our planes get in pretty much on schedule, I'm going to meet my sister at Terminal A/B on Tuesday, but my JetBlue flight will land at Terminal C.

I have some info about how to get from C to A/B, but I'm not sure if it's accurate and I'm also not sure how long this will take.

There's an APM that goes from C to A/B, I'm pretty sure, but it requires walking through a garage on Level 4 of Terminal C. Yes? Is this a long walk? Is it dicey, since one would be dodging cars or are there sidewalks?

And would it be easier to take the shuttle bus? If so, I have conflicting info about where this bus is located in Terminal C. Is it on Level 1 at space C272? Or somewhere else altogether? And, if you know, is there a long wait for this bus? And, once one is on it, how long is the ride?

I'm trying to get this info before I get there on Tuesday, because I don't want to waste a lot of time wandering around looking for this and, also, if this will take a huge amount of time, I'll just meet my sister at the resort.

Thanks!

Edited to change bus space to C272.

Last edited:
Back when Terminal C first opened the rental car locations weren’t open yet there and you had to go to terminal A to get your rental car. I don’t remember it being particularly difficult and just followed signs the one time I had to do it. It definitely didn’t involve crossing traffic. I’m pretty sure it did involve the air train they have.

Thanks for your replies, everyone. My main concern, which perhaps I didn't indicate in my post, was how long this will take.

And I'm not thrilled about having to walk through a parking garage. I doubt drivers in Orlando are more careful than drivers in every other parking lot I've ever walked in. Unless, of course, there are sidewalks or pedestrian walkways, which I see no indication of. I tried several YouTube videos, which all showed only the actual APM ride, not how to get there.

Is it a 5-minute walk from the baggage claim to the APM station? A 20-minute walk? Does the APM run often? Or is this entire thing going to take me 30 or 40 minutes? The info on the airport's website gives no indication of the time involved.

I don't really want to drag my luggage around for 40 minutes when instead I could be on my way to the resort and just meet my sister there, which, at this point, lacking any info about the amount of time involved, is what I intend to do.

It'd be great if someone who's actually taken the APM from C to A/B could report their experience. But perhaps no one has done this. And even I probably won't be doing it.

Thanks for your replies, everyone. My main concern, which perhaps I didn't indicate in my post, was how long this will take.

And I'm not thrilled about having to walk through a parking garage. I doubt drivers in Orlando are more careful than drivers in every other parking lot I've ever walked in. Unless, of course, there are sidewalks or pedestrian walkways, which I see no indication of. I tried several YouTube videos, which all showed only the actual APM ride, not how to get there.

Is it a 5-minute walk from the baggage claim to the APM station? A 20-minute walk? Does the APM run often? Or is this entire thing going to take me 30 or 40 minutes? The info on the airport's website gives no indication of the time involved.

I don't really want to drag my luggage around for 40 minutes when instead I could be on my way to the resort and just meet my sister there, which, at this point, lacking any info about the amount of time involved, is what I intend to do.

It'd be great if someone who's actually taken the APM from C to A/B could report their experience. But perhaps no one has done this. And even I probably won't be doing it.
FWIW, I found a video with a (somewhat incomplete) walking tour from terminals A/B to Terminal C. They skipped the time on the people mover, and somewhat skipped time in the garage, but from what I saw, it looks like for the time you're in the garage, the walking paths are separated from the driving paths.

The video is at

The move from A/B to C starts at about 9 and a half minutes into the video.

FWIW, I found a video with a (somewhat incomplete) walking tour from terminals A/B to Terminal C. They skipped the time on the people mover, and somewhat skipped time in the garage, but from what I saw, it looks like for the time you're in the garage, the walking paths are separated from the driving paths.

The video is at

The move from A/B to C starts at about 9 and a half minutes into the video.
Thank you so much, @MikeF;NJ! Even though this video is incomplete and travels in the opposite direction to what I was contemplating, it is still super informative and it's convinced me to meet my sister at the resort. This would be a heckuva lot of walking--although I was glad to see that the garage seems to have a pedestrian pathway--which would take up more time than getting in a cab or bus and going to the resort.

Again, thanks so much. I thought I'd searched YT pretty thoroughly, but you did a much better job!

Although I didn't terminal-hop on the inbound leg of my trip, I did do it today for the outbound.

I shared an Uber with my sister from POFQ to Terminal B, her departure terminal. Then I came over to Terminal C using the Terminal Link.

There's excellent signage, so it was easy to figure out where to go. From American Airlines departure area in Terminal B to the JetBlue check-in area in C took about 18 minutes. The Terminal Link ride itself was about 3 minutes. The rest was walking.

I don't think I'd do this inbound unless my sister's plane was going to arrive 30+ minutes after mine, but this worked well today.

Just wanted to update. The entire thing was quite easy and there is indeed a pedestrian walkway in the garage, so no problem there. It's impossible to get lost.

Thanks again to the helpful posters on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter