Anyone?

newmommy_2010

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Cricut exchage? We could post the cartridges we had and then if you wanted something cut you could ask/exchange with someone else on the list.

This is kind of a hard swap to do as a group but we usually just post a thread in the scrapbooking section if we need something.
Was there something specific you were looking for?

I have the Mickey and Friends cart.. I can cut you some pieces if you would like over the Labor Day holiday...
What size would you like? They look best at 3" or taller (I have the expression so I can get them pretty big)...

Let me know specifics. We are taking off while the hurricane comes but once things calm down and we have power I can cut stuff out.

I have both mickey carts and both princess carts.

I would love to have a few of the princess cuts and anything you want to cut and send my way I can find a way to use. I am not picky at all!:thumbsup2

I have the Pooh and Disney classics carts if you would like any from them let me know.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter