Anything after Oct. 3????

ColoradoDis

DIS Veteran
We're going to WDW during October 12-21. We have an AP discount at the Swan ($155). Does anyone have a good rate for the Disney properties during this time?

:smooth:

I have been on the lookout for discounts for the second week of Oct. and all I have seen so far is a coupon for Disney Club members to get a special pkg. deal at the Polynesian and some posts from people who got postcards offering some really good rates for Beach Club. I'm hoping that these are good signs but I tend to think whatever discounts they do release will only be for the slower times of the month. I've been checking availability thru the Disney website and noticed that certain weeks seem to be much more booked than other weeks. Unfortunately, the week we are going is one of those weeks that already has very limited availibility at several resorts. I figure that means there will be few discounts offered for that week and they probably won't be released until much closer to our trip dates. (Much as we love staying on-site this is really making me lean towards booking something off-site - afterall we could rent a house or condo for what the All Stars are charging.) Anyway, I didn't really answer your question but I thought I would pass along how I have been gauging the situation. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter