**Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

Mine has been sent! And I accidently sent it overnight (I took the only envelope they had, must have been the wrong one :blush: ) so it'll be there tomorrow.

2angelsinheaven said:
Shayla should be getting hers soon. Lots of cool Disney things, shhh don't tell her...=o)

:teeth: , I won't. She loves recieving things in the mail and always asks me if there is anything for her. I am excited to see what is in that exchange as well. :)

So I forgot it was to be shipped in a flat rate envelope, I kept picturing a Priority Envelope the bag type, so it's kinda big, so just a heads up mine is being sent out in the bag not the envelope. =o)

2angelsinheaven said:
So I forgot it was to be shipped in a flat rate envelope, I kept picturing a Priority Envelope the bag type, so it's kinda big, so just a heads up mine is being sent out in the bag not the envelope. =o)

:rotfl: No problem. I will have her check the mail towards the middle part of next week for something to come in the mail for HER. :goodvibes

I hope she likes it, we had fun picking things up, I told my Fiance' we are going to be broke when we have kids because we'll be buying Disney goodies 24/7...lol. Atleast with the exchanges I'm limited to a few a month.

2angelsinheaven said:
I hope she likes it, we had fun picking things up, I told my Fiance' we are going to be broke when we have kids because we'll be buying Disney goodies 24/7...lol. Atleast with the exchanges I'm limited to a few a month.

:) There are alot of fun exchanges upcoming up so I think you will go broke :lmao: .

Oh gosh! What a crazy day, OK the mail person picked my envelopes today, 2 should arrive on Monday and the 3rd one maybe by Wed on Thur, (international one, air mail) Thanks!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
All envelopes have been mailed out, so just waiting to hear of the arrivals.
Thank you to everyone who is participating. Having your envelopes all sent out and in time is great news :cheer2: .

I hope the mailman will not take our mail back since we won't be home till Friday. We leave tomorrow for our cruise and we just have a tiny little box (at our condo). I wonder what happens if it fills up? We are expecting a couple of pin trades as well. Hum.

2angelsinheaven said:
I hope the mailman will not take our mail back since we won't be home till Friday. We leave tomorrow for our cruise and we just have a tiny little box (at our condo). I wonder what happens if it fills up? We are expecting a couple of pin trades as well. Hum.

Go to your post office and tell them that you will be on vacation and that you need your mail held until a certain date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter