***Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sign up***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Here is the last Anything in an Envelope Exchange for the year.
Gather together things that you pal likes that are brand new and would fit into a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope.
Since there are many people busy for the holidays, if you sign up, I would suggest you get your envelope ahead of time and when you get your pals name, to go shopping for them and send them out.
To give you ideas of things that we have seen in the past for this exchange, here are some ideas-
*Stationary items/pens, edible items-(please note if you have any allergies), Disney pins, ornaments, gift cards-(if you are wondering if your pal has the restaurant/store/....in their area, you could ask me to send them a pm to check on this-in the past people have recieved g.c. for places that they did not have in their area and they were not able to use them :(......there are alot more items that could fit into a flat rate envelope.

This will be a $10.00 exchange before shipping, and I will take sign ups till-
Saturday Dec.23rd. Names will come out that day or the following. The mail by date is-Friday Dec. 29th.

To join in, please pm me the following info.-

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of Exchanges-Limit 2 per person
***For kid participants, please include your first and last name, age, gender, and parents name.
Are you willing to be an elf-yes or no.
Are you willing to send internationally?
Please list a few things that you wouldn't mind seeing in your envelope.
*This will be a mix exchange so adults may send to either an adult pal or a kid pal, and the same for the kids. If you wish to request an adult or a child, please let me know and I will try my best to match you up.

Here is what a flat rate envelope looks like, and you can get it for free at the post office-
USPS_EP14F.jpg

I want to play too. I have been enjoying getting packages in the mail.

Hi i'd join in if someone can tell me the size of the envelope so i know when sending from the uk. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter